New Contributor

It takes 2 plus weeks to get orders. I also have 4 items on order and 2 went to backorder after a few days....I received a pair of shoes yestserday after waiting 1 month !!!  SHIPPING IS HORRIBLE ON QVC. Its not just lately this has been going on a couple of years. I live in Oregon QVC must think its Siberia . 

Super Contributor

If an item is in stock when you order it, it should not take 5 days to ship but QVC will not allow you to cancel when it states "preparing to ship" no matter how many days it started showing that in your account.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Preparing order

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam  I'm in the same boat.  I ordered something last week and it has been in preparing mode since.  The anticipated delivery date is in 3 days and has never been updated since the day of my order.  QVC billed my credit card right away and then a few days later they refunded my payment.  I'm concerned that the refund means I'm never getting my item.

UPDATE:  I have now received 2 e-mails from QVC modifying the anticipated delivery date.  The first e-mail on 3-12 said the ETA on my item was being revised from 3-13 to 3-18.  The e-mail I received from QVC today (3-15) said the ETA is now 3-22.  I'm grateful for the updates.  QVC seems to be doing a lot better than they have in the past.  However, they still haven't charged my card for the item so I have low expectations that they're as on track with the shipping as they claim.  I guess I'll find out.

Frequent Contributor

As of today, all four of my "preparing your order" items are now officially past the estimated delivery date and they haven't shipped. I reached out to the social team two days ago and they said they'd look into it but then never got back to me.  This is all so disappointing.

Frequent Contributor

I placed an order on Thursday 3/4, and as of today Thursday 3/11 still says "preparing your order" This is one of the reasons I stopped buying from QVC.

On Monday I placed an order on HSN and on Wednesday it was shipped.

QVC does not have the convenience anymore, specially not the value, and in many cases no quality. Shameful that it will be blamed on the Postal Service.

Occasional Contributor

This is exactly what is happening with my orders. I ordered 2 Attitudes by Renee dresses on 3/4/21 and it is 3/11/21 and they are still being prepared. Prepared for what?? I spoke with customer service and they could not give me a reason as to why they haven't been shipped out yet. I am suppose to receive them in 2 days, but how can that be when they haven't even been shipped out yet. Something doesn't add up. What is really going on with QVC? I agree that HSN's shipping is way faster than QVC. Take care and God bless everyone.

Contributor

I ordered two Denim and Co. t-shirts that I need to go on a trip across state.  The order is sitting "in process" state for 5 days.  Sigh.  I even tried to cancel this order but am unable, seems to me being "in process" is like falling through the cracks at QVC.

I had ordered a Xmas gift last year on 12-11-2020 and it was finally delivered way after the new years.  I said at that time that I wasn't ordering from QVC again and then I saw the t-shirts.....   Well, with that being said, I need to realize I can't even peruse the QVC site.  I have been a long time loyal customer but need to realize I must shop elsewhere.  I have ordered from HSN, JC Penney, Kohls, Macy's and other various online businesses and don't have this complaint with them.  I even get free shipping and sales and percentages off my order.  For the most part, I have always liked what I have purchased from QVC but I guess it's time to move on.

Frequent Contributor

I also feel like my orders have fallen through the cracks.  All my items are now past their EDD and I didn't get an email about a delay.  The only way I've gotten any sort of update is by emailing the social team several times and even then, I was told they don't know if the items are still in stock and they "could" ship any time between now and Monday, but if they don't, contact them again. Not very informative or helpful at all.

If I knew in a timely manner that the orders couldn't be fulfilled, I would've been inclined to pick out other items from QVC but after this run around, if I don't get my items I think I'll go elsewhere.

Trusted Contributor

Same thing here; mine has been in the preparing mode since last Saturday and it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. No way that is going to happen; and this is very frustrating, to say the least. 

What I would like to know is why is this happening to so many of s at one time?

Esteemed Contributor

The item May already be shipped. I had that happen. The day the tracking info showed up I got the item. I have one right now that is still saying preparing order. I am thinking because I ordered two Isaac shirts they might be in the same shipment.