Valued Contributor

Only recently started posting in the forums again, as when the format changed last year, I didn't like it.  Not to mention, a family crisis.

But I see now my post count isn't right.

I had over 10,000 posts on the old system.  Why did that go away?

Not to mention, there's no way I have been on this format enough to have the number it says.

What's up?

Honored Contributor

Older posts were lost with the new board.  The start date was also reset to 2010, if it was earlier.

Super Contributor

There is no rhyme or reason to why that happened.  My number of posts has been incorrect since these forums started anew.  You are not the first to make that observation.

These forums are now the land of marshmallows with unicorns flying around and the whole world is perfect!  We are now only allowed to comment on items QVC sells and anything else is immediately removed by the Board monitors.

I'm sure this post of mine will be removed before long for having an opinion that is contrary to what the Board monitors say it must be.

Respected Contributor

@chi5925 wrote:

There is no rhyme or reason to why that happened.  My number of posts has been incorrect since these forums started anew.  You are not the first to make that observation.

These forums are now the land of marshmallows with unicorns flying around and the whole world is perfect!  We are now only allowed to comment on items QVC sells and anything else is immediately removed by the Board monitors.

I'm sure this post of mine will be removed before long for having an opinion that is contrary to what the Board monitors say it must be.

They explained before the change-over that posts would be lost.  I don't see what the big deal is about post count anyway.

As for the rest of your post, wow....I don't think the Board moderators (yes, they are moderators, not monitors) are your problem.

Honored Contributor

@chi5925 wrote:

That is just not true about only being allowed to comment on QVC items. All one has to do is read all the forums to see this.

Honored Contributor

@chi5925 wrote:

@chi5925  Not true.  There are endless discussions about products sold by other retailers.  Look at the Beauty Board and talk about Skinn products on Evine or their jewelry shows.  You can't post coupon codes or links but everyone is free to talk about non-Q products.

Just don't mention anything political.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's argumentative.

Valued Contributor

Thank you to those that explained.