I messaged qvc a while back regarding a purchase of the Delizioso Tiramisu Cakes. The inter packaging that the cakes were sent in is AWFUL. When I opened the Outer Container, the cakes inside both had their plastic containers they were shipped in cracked and pieces of the plastic (both top and bottom) had broken off into the cakes. I would like to reorder this product, but not until the company upgraded it's packaging. Can you please ask Delizioso if this is going to happen? I have noticed numerous complaints regarding this same problem and would appreciate any feedback you could supply.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Trudymessingham1944 wrote:

I messaged qvc a while back regarding a purchase of the Delizioso Tiramisu Cakes. The inter packaging that the cakes were sent in is AWFUL. When I opened the Outer Container, the cakes inside both had their plastic containers they were shipped in cracked and pieces of the plastic (both top and bottom) had broken off into the cakes. I would like to reorder this product, but not until the company upgraded it's packaging. Can you please ask Delizioso if this is going to happen? I have noticed numerous complaints regarding this same problem and would appreciate any feedback you could supply.

Thanks!

I would contact the company directly.

Honored Contributor

@Trudymessingham1944    The suggestion @rms1954  made is excellent.  There's nothing like hearing directly from a concerned customer. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I have had packages arriving day after day that aren't sealed properly with the paper moistened tape and the regular clear adhesive.  The packages have been from Josie Maran and Dennis Basso warehouses.  I called customer service and the woman I spoke with made excuses that they are so busy they cannot keep up.  Well.....THAT  is a terrible excuse....if fact there should not be any excuses given to the customer that is trying to help......