Honored Contributor

Re: PRICE ADJUSTMENT POLICY CHANGE - Moderators

@Venezia. Today I got a price adjustment on a Quacker item that just went on sale and is listed as "Sale Price".

By the way, I ordered it last Wednesday and got it Friday.   Great shipping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I didn't know about this new policy. I just emailed the Social Team for a price adjustment of an item that was on clearance that I purchased and today it's still on clearance but reduced by $11.00. I bought 2 of this item and requested a refund to my account for $22.00 which they have always done. But the Social Team informed me they no longer do price adjustments on Clearnace items. I was shocked. So do they do any price reductions within 30 days like they used to or has it all stopped.

Honored Contributor

It's frustrating...I ordered something yesterday that was $36.00 and now it's down another $11.00 on clearance.  Oh well.

Respected Contributor

Clearance items should be given a price adjustment. According to the webiste, final clearance items are excluded, but it says nothing of clearance items. I would call CS. From their website:

What is your price guarantee?

Our focus is always on our customers and sharing products brought to life through the power of storytelling via our distinctive video platforms and other touchpoints. No matter which way you choose to shop with us, QVC offers a price adjustment if we lower the price of your item and you contact us within 30 days of your order date, except as stated below.

A few things to know…
Current promotion code offers, final clearance pricing and/or shipping promotions cannot be applied to previous orders. Limited-Time special offers such as Today’s Special Values, Lunchtime Specials, etc. are valid only during the timeframe stated.  If your item is featured as a limited-time special offer within 30 days of your order date, price matching for your item is available only while the limited-time special offer is in effect and is not available once the limited-time special offer has expired. We do not match prices being offered by other retailers; we only match QVC pricesPrice adjustments are not available on shipping and handling or tax.

Honored Contributor

has anyone actually figured out if ANYTHING is available for a price adjustment within 30 days?

i paid full price for a top three weeks ago..... $66. it is now on sale for $44.99. i cannot get the price adjustment according to @AnjalenaQVC , but for that amount it is worth it for me to send mine back and reorder at the sale price. i wont get the full amount back, but i will get a little chunk.

just wondering if anyone has been getting any price adjustments. trying to figure out if anything is actually eligible?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 - If it has gone from a regular price to a sale price (with no other terms or adjectives besides "sale"), it should be eligible for a price adjustment. I requested and received one in such a situation a couple of weeks ago. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@sunshine45 - If it has gone from a regular price to a sale price (with no other terms or adjectives besides "sale"), it should be eligible for a price adjustment. I requested and received one in such a situation a couple of weeks ago. Good luck!

@loriqvc 

the item i purchased now says "CLEARANCE" and not just "SALE." as far as i know it never went to a "SALE" price.....that may be the difference.

i will return my item and repurchase because i will still get some money back on it with doing a return. a bit of a pain, but i will take some money back. if there was not such a big difference i probably would not bother.

thanks Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 - Sorry you have to deal with the hassle, but hopefully getting that amount of money back will make it somewhat worthwhile. Based on this thread and similar ones throughout the forums, it appears items with clearance pricing are no longer eligible for adjustments, even though the policy language posted in the customer service area of the website only mentions "final clearance pricing," which is the term that replaced "blowout sale" and was widely understood to mean no matching and no returns.

Honored Contributor

I just wish that Q would post what the new changes are.  I have a Q card anniversary coupon and when I went to use it, it would not take it.  When I did a chat with cs she had to look into it and said it was on sale and couldn't be used.  I told her that it was not stated in the exclusions.  I then tried to use it on a regular price item and, again it would not work.  I am really tired of the games they are playing here.  When I use a coupon at HSN & Shop HQ it always works.  I love ShopHQ's coupons when they say 20% off it is the full 20% and not a minimum of $20 only. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky - Just to check: Is there a specific validity timeframe for your coupon? I know there have been lots of complaints about codes lately, but the last time I got a coupon code in the mail (months ago), I was frustrated when it wouldn't work, trying over and over, until I realized that it wasn't officially effective for two more days.  Smiley Very Happy

I hope things work out for you!