Honored Contributor

Re: PRICE ADJUSTMENT POLICY CHANGE - Moderators

@Sapphiregal wrote:

Well, this is news to me. I never knew there was such a thing as price adjustment!

@Sapphiregal. You ought to visit more often as it has often been discussed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have to laugh.  I just got the mailer giving me free S&H on "Up to 4 Fashion Purchases".

However, it excludes "As Is Price, Clearance Price, Clearance Sale Price, Final Sale Price, Last Chance Price and Lunchtime Specials items".

In other words, just about anything I might buy.  Just to save $3.50 S&H?  It's already in the shredder.  (I did notice it doesn't seem to exclude Primetime items, but somehow I bet it will, if someone tries to use it for that.)

I don't know of any other retailer that has so many categories for pricing!  Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Venezia. But it should include items labeled "Sale Price", which lately is most clothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment

I ordered a sale item 4-days ago and it was shipped 2-days ago. Today they have a clearance price on the same item. After reaching out to what they call "customer care" I was told since it was on sale 4-days ago there could be no price adjustment to the clearance price because I purchased on sale. I haven't even received the item yet. I have shopped QVC for more years than I remember and have never found an item on clearance and asked about a price adjustment on something that I ordered within 4-days of their clearance price. In the past, if I had an issue, customer service would bend over backwards to try and make it right.... not anymore. I haven't decided it I will not accept the delivery or return it if I am not home when it is delivered. I know that I am out the shipping.... 

Respected Contributor

I am assuming all these new changes to price adjustmenyts means they are trying to dish out less in the way of refunds.  Tightening their belt for their benefit.  

I ordered something from Amazon last week and it was $269.  A week later it dropped to $229.  There was no way on the app for me to request a price adjustment and no phone number; its keep or return.  I went online and searched customer service for Amazon and found a phone number.  The c.s. person said they do not do price adjustments. I asked the rep if I should send it back (no charge to me as I am a Prime member) and reorder? They put me on hold and after a lengthy delay they said they would credit my card used to purchase.  Its been a week and no credit so far.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Maddy503 - For what it's worth, I would never, ever simply refuse a delivery; it is totally worth the extra few minutes to relabel the shipment to "officially" return it and have a way to track your package and prove you no longer have the item. I understand that this situation is frustrating for you, but don't make it worse by potentially having to spend even more time haggling with customer service if something goes wrong with an unprocessed shipment on its way back to QVC. Good luck...

Trusted Contributor

" the power of storytelling"

Storytelling is used when a product won't sell on its own merits. If you have a good product, you don't have to stand there and yap on a tangent....

Regular Contributor

So unless it is an absolutely necessity don't purchase until the items hits clearance or lower.   

Regular Contributor

Item ordered at QVC price and 15 days latter aired at clearance price  with declined adjustment is just bad business.

Regular Contributor

They need a bigger post card to list all the exclucions .