QVC Customer Care

Hi @ceekay so sorry, I was out of the office. The warehouse pushed out your order and it shipped. It is in your area and should be delivered today or tomorrow.

Valued Contributor

@Alice-QVC @Cindy-QVC  - item arrived about 10 minutes ago.  Thanks so much for rattling cages in the warehouse.  :-)

Trusted Contributor

@ceekay wrote:

I ordered a Veranda Living rug on Sunday (Feb 24) and it is still In Process today (March 2).  Is there a problem with the order?  I have not had any communication about it.  Thanks.

Hey, the same exact thing is happening with my order. Ordered the same day. I have contacted the QVC Social Team and all they say is that they will keep an eye it and are sorry for the delay. I don’t understand why it hasn’t shipped yet.

Trusted Contributor

I have been contacting the Social Team about my Veranda Living Rug. Been in the process since since the 28 th and it’s the evening of March 6 and it’s still in process. I was supposed to receive it today.  Everyone has said they will keep an eye on it or check out the warehouse but I have gotten no response as of yet.

i will check the order tomorrow and try calling customer service and also reaching out to the Social Team. They usually get to bottom of the things pretty quickly, but I have been anxiously waiting for someone to give me a status. The rug I ordered is no longer available in the color or size I ordered, so I am so hoping someone contacts me with good news soon.