Super Contributor

Re: No phone customer service

I'm on hold with Customer Service now...told me the wait was over 5 minutes....I've been on hold 1 hour 55 minutes at this point with no wait-time updates.  I waited on hold for 30 minutes, then decided to go ahead get a shower, shave my legs, put make up on and still waiting! This is BEYOND UNACCEPTABLE.  No problems taking orders but they can't  be bothered to address any issues with those orders.  I'm waiting for them to eventually dump my call before I actually get to talk to a CS rep.  Not feeling much like a valued customer.

QVC Customer Care

@PJinIA wrote:

I'm on hold with Customer Service now...told me the wait was over 5 minutes....I've been on hold 1 hour 55 minutes at this point with no wait-time updates.  I waited on hold for 30 minutes, then decided to go ahead get a shower, shave my legs, put make up on and still waiting! This is BEYOND UNACCEPTABLE.  No problems taking orders but they can't  be bothered to address any issues with those orders.  I'm waiting for them to eventually dump my call before I actually get to talk to a CS rep.  Not feeling much like a valued customer.

Hi @PJinIA - I apologize, as a result of the COVID-19 situation, we’re experiencing longer-than-usual wait times to speak with a team member.  We can assist you, please email us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and we’ll be glad to help. As a reminder, you can always access your latest order, return, or Easy Pay information by signing into your account on QVC.com. -Kim

Super Contributor

Thank you Kim, I emailed QVC SocialTeam and Beth responded and took care of me in no time!  I will keep this in mind if I need assistance in the future!