Occasional Contributor

No help from Customer Service

I have spent many hours over the last several weeks on hold waiting for CS to answer the phone. Twice I have got through only to have CS hang up on me. I explain what is going on and they hang up. They have my number and could return my call but they don't. 

I have ordered a Vince Camuto Bag, some Callista Shampoo and some lug masks. All these items were in process for awhile and now have been sitting at UPS for over two weeks with no signs of ever being delivered. 

When I called UPS, they told me they were unable to track any of my items. When I explained this two times to Customer Service at QVC, they hung up on me.

I have sent emails and no answer. I am sure other people are going through the same thing. What is everyone else doing? 

Honored Contributor

Re: No help from Customer Service

@Joe1985   qvcsocialteam@qvc.com   Use this email.

QVC Customer Care

@Joe1985 wrote:

I have spent many hours over the last several weeks on hold waiting for CS to answer the phone. Twice I have got through only to have CS hang up on me. I explain what is going on and they hang up. They have my number and could return my call but they don't. 

I have ordered a Vince Camuto Bag, some Callista Shampoo and some lug masks. All these items were in process for awhile and now have been sitting at UPS for over two weeks with no signs of ever being delivered. 

When I called UPS, they told me they were unable to track any of my items. When I explained this two times to Customer Service at QVC, they hung up on me.

I have sent emails and no answer. I am sure other people are going through the same thing. What is everyone else doing? 

Hi @Joe1985 thank you for posting here in our Community Customer Care forum and for shopping with us, I am sorry for the delay on these orders. I do see that the Vince Camuto bag and the Claista shampoo both have shipped. The Lug Facemasks are an advance orders and the EDD for this order is 6/26. Thank you for your orders and patience. -Kim

Super Contributor

That response said nothing! 

Occasional Contributor

You areclooking at the wrong Lug masks. Go way back and you will find them. 

Yes, the bag ans shampoo shipped but have been sitting at UPS for two weeks. Please read my post slowly again. And what about CS hanging up the phone on me aftered I waited 90 minutes to speak to them? This is very poor customer service.

Honored Contributor

EDD 6/26???? What's that about????

Respected Contributor

My DS was contemplating ordering from the Q.  I quickly advised him not to - too many issues at this time:  shipping, orders "processed" and then moved to advance order/back order, cs practically nonexistent, etc.

He found what he was looking for on amazon  at a great price.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
QVC Customer Care

@Judaline wrote:

EDD 6/26???? What's that about????

It was an Advance Order sale -Kim

Valued Contributor

This thread is hysterically funny!!!! BUT not in a good way. ***shaking my head in disbelief***
Valued Contributor

I have decided not to shop on QVC again! I have also been disconnected after a long wait. I don't need anymore stress in my life. QVC=Stress. No more!