QVC Customer Care

Re: No phone customer service

[ Edited ]

@amyb 

I have refunded you for the nutrisystem. Current processing time for refunds is 3 to 5 business days.

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@Hoping for the best wrote:

It is unbelievable that well over  a month,  QVC does not have PHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE any longer.  The phone prompts take you to their automated system which does not help when you have delivery issues and want your money refunded.  I made an order on May 2, due on the 13th and still is in process and not left.  Unacceptable

QVC does have phone customer service. I spoke to them twice last week. You must be calling them during the busy times. I don't think all the delays are due to QVC. I think their vendors are responsible for many of the delays.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

just a FYI......you can chat with customer service via facebook messenger.

just type in customer service.

a choice will pop up and you can select "chat with a rep."

i got a response from "JACKIE" in roughly ten minutes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, I sent in a refund request for Order  No response so far.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @QVCorders I am so sorry, when did you return the NutriSystem and did you use the QVC prepaid label?

Super Contributor

I  TRIED CANCELLING  A JUDITH RIPKA WATCH AND IT DID NOT CANCELL,  SO I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE , IT WAS ON A SUNDAY AND NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. I HAD NO IDEA THAT THEY WERE OFF ON SUNDAY'S. SO I COULD NOT CANCEL THE WATCH AND IT SHIPPED!   I DID CALL THE NEXT  DAY ON  MONDAY SPOKE WITH A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. AND SHE  UNDERSTOOD THAT SINCE I TRIED CANCELLING AND THERE  WAS NO ONE TO SPEAK WITH SHE WOULD PUT A NOTE ON THE ORDER THAT I SHOULD GET FULL CREDIT, WHICH I ALSO EXPLAINED ON THE RETURN PACKING SLIP AS WELL.

THE WATCH JUST GOT BACK TO QVC AND I SEE THAT I DID NOT GET THE

FULL CREDIT OF $142.06, BUT $129.61... THIS WAS UPSETTING..

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

I'm not sure if you were able to see my email regarding order.  I tried a couple of the items and didn't like the product.  I was told not to return food to QVC so I requested a refund.  

thanks

DC

QVC Customer Care

@QVCorders wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

I'm not sure if you were able to see my email regarding order.  I tried a couple of the items and didn't like the product.  I was told not to return food to QVC so I requested a refund.  

thanks

DC

Hi @QVCorders thank you for shopping and posting with us here in Community Customer Care forum. Thank you for the order information. I have sent you an email regarding this order.

-Kim

QVC Customer Care

@QVCorders your email address was not correct and this email came back as undeliverable, please update your account information. The email I sent explained that this item needs to be returned for a refund. Email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc if you have any additional questions. -Kim

Contributor

I agree.  I was supposed to get a refund but they billed my bank account instead. It was only $6.95 but every penny counts these days. I just cannot believe that a company of this size has no customer service.  Other companies are coping.  Maybe QVC is circling the drain.