Honored Contributor

Re: No longer receiving TSV info or show notices

I signed up, years ago, to receive TSV emails and it just never happened.  Tried once to re-do it and - nothing.  So I finally just quit.  I'm not signed up for any emails anymore. 

QVC Customer Care

@chickenbutt

I would be happy to sign you up; please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com so I may locate your retail account.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Re: No longer receiving TSV info or show notices...

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

I'm still not receiving the TSV emails so today I removed all of my previous email/mobile settings, updated my record and then added my preferences again... I'll post tomorrow if this worked. It's obvious that this is a computer glitch and either their database is corrupt or the program that sends the emails isn't working properly.

Well, my experiment didn't work... I'm still not receiving TSV emails! I just don't know what is happening and why it isn't being corrected...

@Tennessee Vol (and everyone interested),  I unchecked everything in the email notificaitions in my account.   Opted out of everything, and then waited for 2 days and added them back in.    I'm receiving a lot of email notifications now...  but of course I have no way of knowing if all emails are being sent to me.    It did seem to cause a lot of them to "kick in," though.

@dooBdoo Thanks for the information. I'll try this too! I don't intend to buy anything in the next few days so if won't matter if I receive notifications on purchases or shipments...

@dooBdoo I did everything you recommended and it worked!! I'm receiving TSV emails now... or at least I received one last night! Thanks!

Hi, @Tennessee Vol!   (I'm a Tennessee Vol, too!)  So far it's working for me, too.   Maybe removing all the notifications, waiting, and then adding them back makes a difference...  but I agree with those who say there's clearly a problem with the way the website is (isn't) acknowledging and acting upon our email preference settings.    We see 'way too many threads and posts about this.   I'm surprised QVC doesn't fix this problem since email messages are such an important marketing tool.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

I have not recieved any TSV's or sneak peaks from QVC in over a year. Have asked for help many many times. I do get notices if I buy something. You would think if I am buying they would want me to get special notices of items coming up. But nothing. QVC you are quick to take my money when I buy something! Why can't you be quick to fix this probblem, that I see many of us have.

Anonymous

@BostonMommy Looks like everything was checked for you to receive all emails from QVC just yesterday! Keep us posted please. Cindy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous

@Beth-QVC Fixed mine a few weeks ago and they have stopped again.

I just saw this thread and it reminded me that I stopped receiving the TSV email again.

Thanks.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
QVC Customer Care

@VaBelle35

I have checked your account and it appears your email preferences state they were opted out back on the 10th of the month. I have rechecked them so you should start receiving them again.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Beth-QVC  I didn't opt out, I never go into my settings.

Something is strange.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
QVC Customer Care

@VaBelle35

Did you report spam? I see you receive the account recaps - did you ask to stop those? also if you changed your address that might have tripped them as well...Beth QVC 

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC

Hi, I did not report spam.  I did not ask to stopp receive account recaps (I didn't choose to get them either, they just started showing up when you re-set the TSV emails).

I have not changed my address (physical or email).

I never go into my settings.  I never really even log into my QVC account.  I am usually just here on the forums as I don't buy much anymore.

The last thing I logged in to buy was the WEN TSV in September.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN