Occasional Visitor

Wow! I joined QVC yesterday because I couldn't reisist the promotion they have for new customers. I have to say, after reaching out to customer serivce, I can see why they need to bring in new customers. It was not a good start and I hope this is a one-time glitch and that their service improves. After the third rep, I finally got an answer to my question. Just wow. 

Honored Contributor

Welcome To This Group Teddy Bear Glitter

Valued Contributor

Welcome to QVC! As someone who's been on these forums for only about 6 months, here's a word of advice: Don't let the snarky meanies drive you away. Some of those who have been posting here forever think they can attack others for the least little comment that they don't like. They're not going to drive me away. We all have a right to be here. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

Welcome to QVC! As someone who's been on these forums for only about 6 months, here's a word of advice: Don't let the snarky meanies drive you away. Some of those who have been posting here forever think they can attack others for the least little comment that they don't like. They're not going to drive me away. We all have a right to be here. 

@Sweet Kitties @miamiman 

It's not just the ones who have been posting here for years but the trolls who run in and become permanent attackers after a week or so.  It's that way everywhere.  Just enjoy while you can and ignore what you can't tolerate.  I never posted on a board that was not that way.  The Internet is famous for that and Twitter is the worst. This place is mild comparatively.

Valued Contributor

namealreadytake, I agree that is also the case. I do see a few who aren't trolls, but just crabby bossy people who live on these forums.

Respected Contributor

@miamiman 

Welcome!  

QVC customer service used to be the best thing they had going for them.  Sorry you had a bad experience.  Most of my interactions with them have been good.  Guess it depends on who you get.

That free shipping promotion got a lot of long time customers upset, including me.  QVC is not a company that gives out perks.  None for me in 35 years.  So you can imagine that some of us took that as a slap on the face or a kick in the pants.

Welcome to the forum!

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

namealreadytake, I agree that is also the case. I do see a few who aren't trolls, but just crabby bossy people who live on these forums.

@Sweet Kitties , You aren't wrong. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@miamiman Welcome to QVC and the forums. All forums have issues, but there are many wonderful, caring folks here, full of knowledge on multiple subjects. Enjoy.

CS experiences will vary depending on the issue, and perhaps the experience of the individual assisting, just like anywhere else. It's particularly nuts at this time of the year.

I've had two shipment issues in the last three months. Both were handled promptly and efficiently. And, they made me feel like I was a valued customer. I couldn't have asked for more. 

Super Contributor

Welcome. Please do not let nasty remarks send you away. There are alot of nice people here!!

Regular Contributor

When I read all the customer service issues, I always wonder if these CS reps are working from home and distracted or not keeping in the loop as to what is going on.  I know many people work from home, but, it's not always in the best interest for the business, or the customers.