QVC Customer Care

Re: Need Help With My Drop-down When Posting

Hi @dooBdoo, you are never a bother and thank you for your feedback it would be helpful to know what devices are not getting the drop down box. I haven't heard anything as yet. I will follow up on the issue. Thank you again, I always appreciate your helpful suggestions. 

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @dooBdoo, you are never a bother and thank you for your feedback it would be helpful to know what devices are not getting the drop down box. I haven't heard anything as yet. I will follow up on the issue. Thank you again, I always appreciate your helpful suggestions. 

I have a kindle Fire. No drop down box. It simply disappeared 2 weeks ago.

Respected Contributor

Hi @dooBdoo.  I use a Nexus tablet and I have not ever had the drop-down menu.   No biggie Smiley Happy  

QVC Customer Care

Thank you @SunValley, I will pass that along, I appreciate you sharing the info

QVC Customer Care

Hi @VanSleepy, Thank you for sharing that info, we appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

@dooBdoo, thank you as always for helping everyone. I really appreciate it. Smiley Happy

@Alice-QVC, thank you for following up on this. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

Hi Everyone,  I have been told the majority of Android web browsers carry a "desktop mode" feature that makes mobile websites look like normal computer versions.  This would help you be able to see the drop down box. I hope this helps. Alice

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi Everyone,  I have been told the majority of Android web browsers carry a "desktop mode" feature that makes mobile websites look like normal computer versions.  This would help you be able to see the drop down box. I hope this helps. Alice

@Alice-QVC, thank you sharing this information with everyone!!! Smiley Happy

Notifying @Suebdoo @SunValley and @VanSleepy since they were having issues with this. -- Thanks as always to @dooBdoo for everything you do to help!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe :0

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC thank you and to other other posters for the help.