Regular Contributor

Wen todays special March 19, 2016

I ordered these kits early, 2 of them..Why am i paying shipping cost when i hear its free

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen todays special March 19, 2016

Did you use the link in the insider?

Trusted Contributor

@lyn61, I also ordered the TSV WEN kit A/D and paid S/H.  I received them just a short time ago.  When I saw that the TSV now has free S/H I called CS, explained the situation.  The CS told me that my $3 would be refunded - which I will be checking my bank statement online, just to make sure   However, because the CS computer "froze" she was not able to tell me if all future A/D shipments would be free S/H either with this new offer or with the one I used from the Insider, that I would need to call again and check on this - which I need to do.  I don't know if this helps.

Honored Contributor

FREE SHIPPING! Whoa!! I'm definitely ordering it now! From $16.22 shipping to FREE ON TOP of the TSV price...CHA-CHING!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@lyn61 wrote:

I ordered these kits early, 2 of them..Why am i paying shipping cost when i hear its free

@lyn61 @SurferWife @mzlg and @GCR18, I've been travelling for the past 10 days and have been out of the Wen March 19th TSV loop. 

Was the free S&H just for the day of March 13th... or is it on all the Wen March 19th TSV orders? 

Thanks!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

@lyn61 wrote:

@lyn61 

I refunded you your shipping on these kits; you should see $6.00 on the original payment method....

Beth QVC

QVC Customer Care

@mzlg wrote:

@lyn61, I also ordered the TSV WEN kit A/D and paid S/H.  I received them just a short time ago.  When I saw that the TSV now has free S/H I called CS, explained the situation.  The CS told me that my $3 would be refunded - which I will be checking my bank statement online, just to make sure   However, because the CS computer "froze" she was not able to tell me if all future A/D shipments would be free S/H either with this new offer or with the one I used from the Insider, that I would need to call again and check on this - which I need to do.  I don't know if this helps.

@mzlg

checked on your $3.00 refund and it has been done....also the future deliveries of this autodelivery will charge the $3.00 s & h. That is true for those that order on the day of the TSV as well. Hope that helps!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@lyn61 wrote:

@lyn61 @SurferWife @mzlg and @GCR18, I've been travelling for the past 10 days and have been out of the Wen March 19th TSV loop. 

Was the free S&H just for the day of March 13th... or is it on all the Wen March 19th TSV orders? 

Thanks!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777...honestly, I'm not sure. I snagged the 319 as soon as I saw the free shipping. I'll probably get another one Saturday if the free shipping is still valid. That is TOO GOOD a deal for shipping to Hawaii. Otherwise, I pay over $16 for shipping.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@lyn61 wrote:

Thanks!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777...free shipping is still valid. Go order it! 😜

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@mzlg

checked on your $3.00 refund and it has been done....also the future deliveries of this autodelivery will charge the $3.00 s & h. That is true for those that order on the day of the TSV as well. Hope that helps!

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC, Thank you for checking on the refund and letting me know that all other shipments will be charged the S/H.  Have a WEN weekend!