Respected Contributor

Re: NO Shipping to Ohio

[ Edited ]

I’m not into bears, but that Higgle bear (H215108) is a cutie.

ETA: He looks like he could use some TLC. 

Respected Contributor

@spend4zen  I know it would be a hassle, but could you ship to a friend out of state and then have them re-direct it to you or your niece?  Not sure if it could cost more then buying it from another retailer, but could be a work around if there turns out to be no way to get it direct shipped. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Frequent Contributor

I looked up Your suggestion and was surprised that it is indeed a Charlie Bear that has no restriction listed..I found three Charlie Bears that says nothing about shipping restrictions so I am not sure what is going on.  Unfortunatly that is not the Bear on My list, but if the problem is not solvable I may go with one of the other choices.   Thanks for the suggestion it was very helpful.

QVC Customer Care

@spend4zen

I have checked on the restrictions to Ohio and MA - and the rep says it has something to do with what it is stuffed with. Would you mind sending me an email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the item number of the one you are interested in, please. Many of the ones we offer have no restrictions.

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

Beth, I will email You now.   I noticed some of the Bears item numbers start with C and are the one's that list restricted shipping. Today I tried ordering Karl a Bear with item number starting with H and it was still rejected at check out.

Frequent Contributor

HI Beth I emailed You a few days ago regarding the Problem with Charlie Bears not shipping to Ohio.  Is there a reason why the one's that do not list restrictions on the item description won't ship either?  I have found the one's with no restrictions on other websites but do not wish to order from them.  I also have found them on ebay and I could order from there but I really would rather purchase new.   Again the Item Number is Karl H21511  or Karen H214993

Valued Contributor

I could see CA having restrictions, but Ohio.  That is odd.  What flammable or toxic material could be inside those bears?   I would be curious.

Frequent Contributor

I am not sure what the problem is.  I know I have ordered batteries, candles, oil paints, cleaners and a whole lot of other things in the mail that is way more flammable then a Teddy Bear without any issue..who knows!

Honored Contributor

@spend4zen. This puzzles me. It seems like a harmless product.  I'm also puzzled as to why, after a week has gone by, CS is not giving you any answers 

Respected Contributor

LOL, a couple days ago I got refused a order of oatmeal medleys to Wyoming from Amazon.  Weird thing is I've ordered them before.   Haven't heard back why.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*