Regular Contributor

I ordered the recent Toni Brattin wig and really like it but wanted to exchange it for a different color.  I  went on QVC.com and there is nothing left to order even on waitlist.  Now I have to return the wig and buy it on her website and pay about $25 more.  Why would Q have a TSV and then not have a waitlist available for exchanges?  I am not a happy customer.

Respected Contributor

I don't know of any store that holds inventory just for exchanges.

Esteemed Contributor

@evergreen wrote:

I ordered the recent Toni Brattin wig and really like it but wanted to exchange it for a different color.  I  went on QVC.com and there is nothing left to order even on waitlist.  Now I have to return the wig and buy it on her website and pay about $25 more.  Why would Q have a TSV and then not have a waitlist available for exchanges?  I am not a happy customer.

@evergreen .... unfortunately that’s the way the cookie crumbles 🙃

Trusted Contributor

@evergreen  This is why I never order a TSV unless I am 99% sure I won't be exchanging it.

Trusted Contributor

@January121I think your response to the OP is rude and unhelpful.

Esteemed Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

@Harvard99 ... it was meant to be FUNNY .... lighten up it was not rude 😊

Trusted Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

Trusted Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

@January121.....I.m thin enough and your sense of humor is lousy.

Regular Contributor

I don't expect them to hold inventory but considering that it was a TSV they knew there would be many exchanges due to color,  etc.  I would be willing to wait a few months on waitlist but that isn't even available. 

Trusted Contributor

After I had the same problem a couple of times with very popular TSV's, I started to wait to buy the item after the TSV was over and they had  completely restocked.. It's better to have to pay about $5.00 more than to have no way to change for a different size, color etc.  Now you either have to keep it or pay for a return. Both are bad options. Also, when you order after a TSV is over you get to read all the reviews to see if you even want it at all!  If I were you I would try to wait almost the full 30 days after I received to see if it comes back in stock and, if not, I'd return it then.