Trusted Contributor
Accepted Solution

Multiple return orders in one box?

[ Edited ]

I recently placed a number of different clothing orders, some of which worked out and some of which need to be returned and refunded. My question is, can I return clothing from different orders together in one box and just use one of the QVC return labels? If I do that, will I just be charged one return fee or will I still be charged a 6.95 return for each order? I do understand that the 3.50 for each item will be deducted from my refund for each item but am confused about the 6.95 return label fee and how many times I will be charged for that?

Also, if I can return all items together, do all clothing returns go to the same warehouse? Do as-is clothing returns and other clothing returns go the same warehouse or would I need to separate the as-is from the others? 

This is my first time ordering clothing and I'm just getting to know the various clothing lines and their sizing so it's going to be hit or miss for me at first. Thanks to anyone who can answer my questions. 😊

Honored Contributor

Re: Multiple return orders in one box?

You'll be charged for each item, which is only fair, because QVC will have to handle (part of the shipping and handling) each item separately. Same way when you order 2-3 of the same item, but different colors, at the same time. Someone still had to handle each of those items individually, so you are charged S/H for each separate item.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw this in the QVC Fact's 

How do I return multiple items with one return label?

We want to keep the return process as easy as possible!

You can return as many of the items that arrived together in one box with the one return label you received, and you'll only be charged for one return label fee.

To return items from different shipments at one time, you can use one box and one return label as well.

To print a replacement return label, go to the Order Status page on QVC.com.

Occasional Contributor

I have returned totally unrelated items in the one box with one label, I was only charged one shipping fee!  I have done this several times. Wish I had known about this sooner. It was really helpful after last Christmas.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

I always send multiple returns in the same box with one shipping label and there has never been a problem.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is fine to return all items in the same box. However, you will be charged a return S&H fee for each item. To avoid that, I've found it is less expensive to mail the box through USPS and pay for the return myself.

IF QVC does charge a return S&H, you must call Customer Service and give them the Tracking Number of your USPS receipt (keep it until your account is credited as proof you paid to mail the box back to QVC).

ETA: If you cannot reach CS, send an email to ensure you are not charged for S&H if you paid for the return package at the post office.

Also, by paying for the return shipping your package will be returned MUCH FASTER via USPS than by the QVC slow shipping methods using USPS and UPS (which may take a couple of weeks). Those return labels are slow and expensive IMO. I don't like them and feel they are simply another way for QVC to use the customer's money for a longer period of time, rather than providing a timely credit.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

The catch to being charged only one return fee is that the items must have been sent to you together in one box in the first place.  I've been here 25 years and that fact finally sunk into my head by reading this thread.  I've always sent things back separately if they came separately because I've read too many stories of only one item being credited because the info came off the shipping label.  I guess they've fixed that, but I'll continue doing what I'm doing.  And the goal is to return as little as possible.  

Trusted Contributor

Thank you to everyone for your feedback. I really appreciate it. I'm still a little confused about the return label fees. If I'm going to be charged 6.95 for every single item in the box, I'm probably better off paying for shipping on my dime and it sounds like it will arrive at the return center much sooner. Think I'll go that route. 
Again, thanks to everyone for taking time to respond. 😊

Contributor

This is not correct.  Will be only charged one $6.95 return fee.