Honored Contributor

Re: Multiple return orders in one box?

I was told by CS if returning multiple items in same box - 

place each return invoice on item (I tape it) and be sure

all items in box are the same for QVC Warehouse  RETURN address.

If not, you will be charged individual return fees.  How do I know this -- I mailed 3 items back - 2 belonged to return slip on box other was for another warehouse returns unit.

Honored Contributor

I have done this successfully, but with LIKE items. If I have one clothing item and one jewelry item to return, I will return them separately. I will put clothing items together, but not shoes or jewelry. I have always been charged just $6.95 plus the original S & H for each item. Smiley Happy

Contributor

You will still be charged the original shipping charge for each item you are returning but it you use only one of the Return Shipping Labels on the box with several items from different orders you will only be charged the $6.95 Return Fee once.

Contributor

And that is the way they should do it!

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Hi @Maltichonmom17 

Sure, you may return multiple items in one box.  The return fee will be deducted for the use of one label only. However the shipping cost will be deducted from each item. Please be sure to include the return form for each item.  I hope this information is helpful.

Kinski

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@Kinski-QVC , thank  you so much for clarifying this for me and providing the official  answer to my question. I really appreciate you taking time to respond. You've been very helpful. 😊

Contributor

The best thing to do is as another gal said, pack them in one envelope or box and pay the shipping yourself. I have tried using QVC's label and was charged return shipping on each item. I use USPS Priority Mail envelopes and boxes all the time-be sure you use the red stripe ones, they are flat rate.

Valued Contributor

I do the pay up front if I'm not doing an exchange. Just make sure you seperate each item with the reason for your return. It's easy, you get a tracking # you can track all the way to QVC & it costs less.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I stand corrected. Smiley Happy Thank you, @Kinski-QVC , for providing the accurate information.

I will be using the QVC label next week since I missed the USPS carrier today regarding the Denium & Co. package we emailed late last night. Thank you so much for your help!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
New Contributor

You'd think that QVC would want to clear this up, wouldn't you?