Super Contributor

I received an email this morning regarding a return of a holiday item that was defective.  The email stated that a refund would be credited to my credit card for aproximately $10 less than what I was charged for it.  Considering it was a holiday item and it was defective why isn't the total amount being refunded?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Moderator help re: return

@onliner wrote:

I received an email this morning regarding a return of a holiday item that was defective.  The email stated that a refund would be credited to my credit card for aproximately $10 less than what I was charged for it.  Considering it was a holiday item and it was defective why isn't the total amount being refunded?

Contact the Social Team @ Qvc.com and they will straighten it out. They are the best.

QVC Customer Care

@onliner wrote:

@onliner   I will take a look and followup with you by email.   Susan

QVC Customer Care

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@onliner wrote:

@onliner   I will take a look and followup.   I have issued you a refund for the monies not refunded.  My apologies for the incorrect amount deducted. 

Susan

Super Contributor

@Susan-QVC -  Thank you for your prompt reply and issuing the correct refund amount.