Occasional Contributor

Can anyone tell me when my order will ship?!

[ Edited ]

This is my 2nd order now that has been delayed.  My order was scheduled to arrive yesterday but it hasn't even shipped out yet. Customer service can't even give me an answer as to when it will ship out.  If your warehouses are having issues you should be up front with the customers BEFORE they make purchases.  This is very upsetting........

Respected Contributor

Re: Can anyone tell me when my order will ship?!

@GracieAbigail: Welcome to the boards!  Smiley Happy  Since you are new to this forum, you are probably not aware that, unfortunately, shipping has been an issue for several months now. Hope you get your order soon.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you :-)   I hope it comes soon too.  I just wish they could be more upfront about it.  I have my holiday purchases and one birthday gift to worry about over the next few weeks.  QVC is making me nervous............

Respected Contributor

GracieAbigail: fyi.....QVC has the very worse customer service. See my comments in "customer care" forum for the 'hell' I had with them this week in trying to order.

I suggest you contact: qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. They were the only one to help me. Customer service has zero power to help with issues. 

Wish us both luck in getting our orders in a timely fashion.

Trusted Contributor

I think you'd have better luck asking the Magic 8 Ball!  Seriously, some of my orders are shipped timely, but many are delayed.  It's ok as I don't order anything I want right away.  Smiles.  I hope your order ships very soon!

Honored Contributor

It's really a shame. I refuse to order any more from QVC until this shipping fiasco gets resolved.  It's gone on way too long. Doing the rest of my Christmas shopping elsewhere this year.  Sorry, QVC.

Occasional Contributor

Yes, QVC shipping has become completely unreliable. And I noticed on my most recent orders, I can't track to see where my order is, if it's shipped or when it will be arriving. All I see is the "estimated arrival date." I am just about finished with the "new" QVC - all of these changes lately are awful. No early morning programming, all Shawn all the time, and now awful shipping. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mrs abarca.  You wrote "when it will be arriving. All I see is the "estimated arrival date."

Do you suppose the estimated arrival date may be a clue as to when it's arriving?  Once the item has shipped and is on the road, all the tracking is listed.  If you can't see it you're not looking in the right place.

Not a single CSR has a crystal ball.  They see the exact same thing we see.  Nor do they have a magic line to the warehouse where secret shipping info can be obtained.  As frustrating as delayed shipping is, there's not a thing CS can do and they can't tell you when your order will ship.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Placed two orders on 5 Nov and it still has not been shipped.  Got two emails that it has been delayed.  O.K. stuff can happen but at least give us the option to cancel the order.  Not very happy about this.  I am not going to order anything else until this problem is resolved.  My last order took a long time and I thought it was a one time problem.

Respected Contributor

I placed an order in November 7th still not shipped. Received email shipping has been delayed. Hope to get it by Christmas.