Honored Contributor

I'm gonna trim the fur back a little make it look neater

DSCN0921.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I'm gonna trim the fur back a little make it look neater

DSCN0921.jpeg

@fthunt    I got it zipped up over my bust, but, all I had on was a bra LOL

now, hoping the extra inches will make it more comfortable. For the price, which by the way is back up to 200 it should have some give to it.

It's suppose to possibly snow here Mon. today it was in 70's !

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

I just went back to look, at the TSV on line.  

Last night, there were many reviews, and now, they've all disappeared?

I guess I'll log out and go back in, to see,if it's my system, if not, is there a system glitch? 

@SuhseK 

i can see and read all of the reviews on the item page. there are 29 total right now

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE Hey, you're creative and a sport!  (mirror - camera)

Hood another issues - I see you in there (somewhere).  The hood just envelopes the head - too large - too much "fur" - and need an extra longggg neck to keep it up where it belongs.  I had a lot of laughs - boxed it up - sent it off = $$ back

Good Luck with the XL

Honored Contributor

Hope you don't see me too well hahahah no make up and that hood destroys your hair. I'm trimming the fur back and may see if I can have that hood altered to not fall forward as much.

Tell you one thing when it drops to 10 degrees and winds blowing and I'm running into the walmart from where I had to park out in the outer regions that coat is gonna keep me from dropping dead in parking lot.

I'll use my gloved hand to hold up the hood , so, I can see where I'm going.

Think the pic of Meghan Markle wearing what I thought was a Artic coat is a brand called Barbour. They go for 400.

I like that secret pocket on the inside too.

I had to take my own pic, lazy hubbo couldn't be inconvenienced

@fthunt