Regular Contributor

Moderator please how long do orders remain in process?

[ Edited ]

A week after ordering many items remain in process.  They include an aqua dooney tote, 2 pairs of sketchers and a white breezies bra.  Should I assume that due to the corona virus, reduced staff and /or increase in orders that things are just moving slowly?  Thank you for any explanations you may have.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Moderator please how long do orders remain in process?

@merri 

I am sorry but due to the current Covoid crisis, we are experiencing staffing shortages. Items may be delayed.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@merri, @Beth-QVC  - Thanks for addressing this, was wondering the same about 3 of my orders.   I know Covid-19 has caused reduced staff and slow shipping.  I've noticed orders placed later have gone out and some, already received.  I'm hoping the ones In Process won't be forgotten or dropped.  Stay safe, everyone!

Honored Contributor

I mailed back my artic expedition coat for an exchange I wish their return agents would pick it up wherever it is it's been waiting to be picked up since Sat. the 4th.

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to add that delays in processing are often due to third-party vendors doing order fulfillment, and fashion items typically seem to take longer to process than items in other categories for whatever reason. My recent orders have all been processed, shipped, and delivered in a very timely manner, but only one or two have been clothing items. Good luck to all who are waiting—may you get your treasures soon!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I am having super weird experiences. my orders are arriving @ my house faster than they were pre-virus. My Beekman TSV already shipped & pre-virus my items were "in process" for 4-6 days before shipping.
New Contributor

I ordered something cute for my Granddaughter for Easter....it's still in process, so much for that.  Maybe it'll arrive in time for her Birthday at the end of May.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @HoneyInADKS Good news it's loaded on the truck hopefully it will be there for Easter.