Respected Contributor

How long do we wait until a package is deemed lost and a refund is issued ? I've had items supposedly sitting in the post office for 7 and 8 days. 

Honored Contributor

@Travone. Contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com, including order number.

I've had good luck doing a "lost package inquiry" with the USPS on the their website.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If it's sitting in your post office, it's probably delayed, not lost.

I think QVC will send a replacement after 7 days; however, as soon as they send the replacement, USPS will deliver your delayed package.  It's the way it goes.

I waited 13 days before contacting the Social Team.  A replacement was sent.  The day after the replacement was sent I received my original package.  

I did receive notification my package was delayed at around 4 days, but nothing after that.  Then an email letting me know my package had been delivered on day 14.  

I have two packages sitting in my post office now.  It's been about 5 days.  I have been notified one has been delayed.  So, I'll wait before contacting the Social Team because I'll just have to return the replacement.  

If you are notified of a delay, then you know they have your package.  If not after two weeks, then maybe it was lost or stolen.  It's up to you what you want to do then.  

Honored Contributor

I had a package that was supposed to be at my post office, I asked my mail mail and it was not there. it somehow miraculously arrived 4 weeks later, strange

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I would go on the USPS web site and fill out a missing package form. 

Respected Contributor

Once I had a package that was "lost" in my post office delivered more than two months later!  Yes, QVC had sent me a replacement, but I guess my post office finally cleaned out that back closet.Woman Happy

Super Contributor

USPS reported that the laptop I ordered had been lost. I called customer service about it. A replacement was shipped and I received it five days later.