Contributor

I know there have been several posts on this subject; however, I think it is time for QVC to seriously reconsider their relationship with this service.  It does not appear to be up to their Quality Value Convenience when a customer has to track, trace, chat with a customer service rep, and reorder something.  It is in your name, advertising, and stated QVC = Quality, Value, and Convenience.  The Convenience is lacking from the consumer side with Mail Innovations.

Contributor

A Big AMEN to that!

Valued Contributor

I agree! 

I've had two problems with them in the last month. 

One package sat in limbo for 8 days. Tracking said it was being transferred to the post office. I called UPS, no help.

I called USPS and they said they had not received it yet but she was able to give me the number for mail innovations. 

I called and asked if they could put a trace on it or claim a lost package. They said that would have to done by the shipper.

QVC sent out a replacement which I received in a few days then about two weeks later I received the original package, more than 20 days after it sat in limbo.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Honored Contributor

@aasmomvls  I have had no issues with it where I am except that it takes 2 extra days but nothing I order is urgent and often, since I order a lot, UPS notifies me that since they will be in the area they just deliver it.  Anyone can choose a more expensive option to avoid it and if they got rid of it then it would cost more anyway so I would prefer to have the less expensive opton.

Regular Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@aasmomvls  I have had no issues with it where I am except that it takes 2 extra days but nothing I order is urgent and often, since I order a lot, UPS notifies me that since they will be in the area they just deliver it.  Anyone can choose a more expensive option to avoid it and if they got rid of it then it would cost more anyway so I would prefer to have the less expensive opton.

For $12! I think that's excessive....

Contributor

@Pook  Thanks - I asked a rep and was told that there wasn't another shipping option.  Waiting on another item.  So far ... not holding my breath.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your complete post!

Thumbs up to that! The USPS told me that it is the company that chooses the Mail Innovations, and a friend told me that QVC uses it because it is cheaper. They will reroute an item that landed in your  town to another state, to Canada, and back to the state (seriously) I wonder if QVC knows or cares? Not sure. I would hope that they would listen to the customer and stop using this awful, cheap company. HSN is using this company as well. VERY hard to find any info on the company, by the way

Occasional Contributor

The USPS said that QVC is using this company. A friend did research and said it is cheap to use this M.I. company.  They will reroute a package that landed in my town to NY and then Canada. (seriously). And I think they "bundle" items - you may get 4 items that you ordered over a long period of time at once.   My question - What is QVC thinking?? I would surmise that they have made a boat load of $$ just on food alone during the lockdown. I don't know how to act on this, but they must know that we are  not happy. I would probably say I will call CS and complain for each package that takes a huge amount of time to get here.