Super Contributor

Re: Less and less USPS return ''easy-Return''Stickers!

My poblem is with not getting the PRE-PAID return labels for USPS.

You can go on the usps site

https://tools.usps.com/schedule-pickup-steps.htm?_gl=1*1ep9ljb*_gcl_aw*R0NMLjE2OTk4MTYyMjIuQ01qcTJkY....

and schedule a pick up   if you have a pre-paid label. But now that we don't get those pre-paid laels much any more I have to hire someone to go to the post office for me. So their EASY RETURN SLOGAN is not fitting any more.

So this is what MY gripe is and if you are ok with it that's great. But I want QVC to know that I am not.

Honored Contributor

@trump2024 wrote:

My poblem is with not getting the PRE-PAID return labels for USPS.

You can go on the usps site

https://tools.usps.com/schedule-pickup-steps.htm?_gl=1*1ep9ljb*_gcl_aw*R0NMLjE2OTk4MTYyMjIuQ01qcTJkY....

and schedule a pick up   if you have a pre-paid label. But now that we don't get those pre-paid laels much any more I have to hire someone to go to the post office for me. So their EASY RETURN SLOGAN is not fitting any more.

So this is what MY gripe is and if you are ok with it that's great. But I want QVC to know that I am not.

@trump2024 

Do you have a printer?

You can go into your account and print out a prepaid return label, just like the ones that used to be included in your packages.  You should be able to have it picked up if that's the requirement for pickup.

Of course you will be charged the return fee as usual, which will be shown during your printing process.

I just did this last week, although I dropped my package off at the post office like I always do.  Same as usual except I printed the label.

Regular Contributor

I would be happy just to get a return label!  A lot of the times I don't get one.  And I do not have a printer nor does anyone else I'm close to.  So I either have to call UPS, go to the library to print out a label and pay for the copy or just keep the item.  I swear that's their new strategy.  If we don't give them a return label they won't bother.  Thankfully I haven't had to return much lately.  I call QVC and ask them to send me a label.  At least my UPS store is near places that I do go so it's pretty convenient.

Regular Contributor

@Tori3569 wrote:

You can get a USPS label online, even if you go to the USPS website and pay for the return yourself which is sometimes cheaper than the QVC return fee.  Also, here in NYC UPS does come to do a pickup at home.  I'm not sure where you live, but you might want to check with UPS on that.  

That's great if you have a printer.  Not all of us do and neither does anyone close to me.