Contributor

LUNCHTIME SPECIALS PRICING ....

On January, 31st, the Honora Pearl & Diamond Ring (item# J330607) was a Today's Special priced $89.84. During the presentation Antonella said there would not be a lower price for at least 6 months. Today it is a Lunchtime Special for $10 less than the Today's Special pricing and it's still within the 6 months period. How is this so?

I have heard other hosts make the same claim when presenting a Today's Special that there would not be a lower price within at least a  6 months period. 

Did the policy change effective today or does QVC think no one notices?

Trusted Contributor

Re: LUNCHTIME SPECIALS PRICING ....

That is almost 6 months. Close enough for me. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

how is it still within the six month period?

the six month period would be at the end of july.

Today's Special Value®

Every day, we pick one special item and offer it at an extra-special value that day. It's an item we believe you'll love. And we love telling the story behind it. Today's Special Value. More than a daily deal. The best find of the day®!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Today's Special Value®

Every day, we pick one special item and offer it at an extra-special value that day. It's an item we believe you'll love. And we love telling the story behind it. Today's Special Value. More than a daily deal. The best find of the day®!

@sunshine45 - I'm not sure why this post is being replied to three months after the fact, but if you look at the OP, it's from June. *shrug*

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Today's Special Value®

@sunshine45 - I'm not sure why this post is being replied to three months after the fact, but if you look at the OP, it's from June. *shrug*

did not look at the date on the original post @loriqvc.....someone else moved the thread up and i responded.

i DID also include what it says about TSVs on the qvc website. it does not say anything about a TSV being at a  certain price point for six months.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 - I believe the "six month guarantee" typically applies to One Day Only pricing rather than TSV pricing, so it seems the OP may be mistaken about the type of value being referenced, or perhaps the host misspoke. It happens.