Honored Contributor

Ordered a bracelet on the 13th and is still "in process". 

Honored Contributor

Just tried to cancel and was told it was being prepared for shipping. Once again what ever is the hold-up?p[

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1  I have a Le Creuset pot that was shipped on 8/29 and it's still not arrived.  Apparently, it is now "officially" lost at the UPS facility.  I called and they credited me for the purchase, but of course, the color I want is no longer available.

I was on hold for over 30 minutes with UPS before I finally hung up.  I guess someone at UPS is now enjoying my new pot. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Do you mean September 13th?  The Q always tells folks allow 7-10 days for delivery.  I believe you need to allow a bit more time.

Honored Contributor

No it is stil waiting to be shipped. I am willing to wait for package would just like it to be shipped.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1No idea of course, but it could depend upon where that bracelet has to ship from or through.  It's sunny, warm, and dry where I am, but there are still major travel issues wherever Florence reigns/rains.

I got a delayed shipping message on my Vionic order  -  new EDD was 3 days farther out than the first one.

I'm one of those rare shoppers who doesn't pay Amazon for its "free" shipping for several reasons -  when I did have Prime, I ordered so few items that each one cost about $11.00 in S&H. To me, that's not free.

I'm also way less impatient than most shoppers -  I check my order once to make certain my package is headed to the address I asked for, another time maybe 4 days later to see what's happening, and not again until the day before its EDD. 

Respected Contributor

Re: What's the hold-up

[ Edited ]

@Group 5 minus 1 I have several items still in process since the 13th of September and the Q stated (on the website..upper right hand corner when you check on the status of a return) there would  be delays in shipping and processing returns due to the hurricane...I know some of my items always ship from Rocky Mount, NC. 

Honored Contributor

It always takes longer than three days for something I've ordered from QVC to ship.  I still usually get it by the EDD though.  I never expect it to ship until two days before the EDD.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor
Agree @Nicknack. As long as it gets to me by the EDD I’m good.
Honored Contributor

Two little words with huge impact...HURRICANE FLORENCE.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.