Super Contributor

Re: Is Shipping Delayed Again?

@Ludog wrote:

I'm a fairly patient person and I understand that we are trying to get by in these unusal times but come on QVC. I ordered a pair of jeans 13 days ago and they are still processing. By the time I get them and with the current state of this pandemic, they won't fit me. At least give me the option of cancelling them. Online it says that my order can't be changed. I will be calling on Monday. 

Same here. TSV leggings not here. TSV Vionic sandals backordered. Another order 5 days ago still in process. Unable to cancel any of them. 
I feel I've been patient. At least refund the shipping costs. 

Respected Contributor

I have many items that have not shipped, some still in process for 2 weeks.  Normally, I would be extremely upset and calling customer care.  However, during these trying times, there is a reduction in personnel working in the warehouses, UPS and the postal service.  So we just have to have patience eventually everything gets shipped we just have to wait and be calm.  As they say, "this should be our worst problem" when so many people are sick and dying.

Frequent Contributor

I totally understand your frustration.  I placed an order for a Radley handbag on 4/11 and it's still IN PROCESSING.  That was 10 days ago the order was placed!  10 DAYS!!!

I ordered a Vera Bradley bag & it was shipped the next day.  AND if I hear that standard response about the COVID-19 situation causing delays & they appreciate our patience, I'm going to lose my mind.  After 10 days of processing, my patience has ended.  Now I don't want the handbag anymore as it reminds me of the crummy customer service.  how can 1 item go out so quickly and the other be stuck in limbo?  Did the order for the Radley handbag get lost in the system?  At this point the explanation is irrelevant. 

New Contributor

This is so sad but so true. I have an order for a laptop that was placed on 3/17/20 and is still processing to this day. I've called 3 different times and was given 3 different answers. Now going through and reading all the issues people are having with the laptops they received, has taken the fun and excitement out of actually receiving this darn thing and it won't let me cancel the order as I don't think I want it anymore.
New Contributor

I ordered a Dooney bag on April 18. It's May 4, and still shows 'in process' and I'm not able to cancel the order. I won't be ordering anything more from QVC until this pandemic is over, as they seem to be inadequately staffed to ship what they're still selling. 

Respected Contributor

I get that QVC is operating on probably a short staff, but I have 2 orders placed on April 25 that still haven't been shipped.  I don't want to cancel them--I want my order!

Respected Contributor

@GusMo wrote:

@Ludog wrote:

I'm a fairly patient person and I understand that we are trying to get by in these unusal times but come on QVC. I ordered a pair of jeans 13 days ago and they are still processing. By the time I get them and with the current state of this pandemic, they won't fit me. At least give me the option of cancelling them. Online it says that my order can't be changed. I will be calling on Monday. 

Same here. TSV leggings not here. TSV Vionic sandals backordered. Another order 5 days ago still in process. Unable to cancel any of them. 
I feel I've been patient. At least refund the shipping costs. 

for crying out loud--there's a PANDEMIC going around. I'm surprised they aren't delayed any more than they are.

Occasional Contributor

I placed a large order on April 18 and of course they all shipped separately, the first item a Bali bra shipped on 4/20.  Everything else shipped 2 or 3 days later and I received them.  The bra never moved after 4/23.  I have called many times asking what to do about this, I called on Saturday after it didn't arrive and they told me it finally moved over the weekend.  So I may have it this week.  I say good thing I'm currently working from home as bras are optional most days.  I feel like between QVC's neverending issues and the USPS we're lucky to receive anything at all right now.

Occasional Visitor

I agree. If the delay is longer than 7 days, cancellation should be an option.
Contributor

My order of 4 dresses has not moved nor shown any information for TWO WEEKS! Customer service agent told me he was cancelling it for me and "give it a couple of days" to show up on site & at my bank account. That was a lie. When I called 2 days later (online customer service), the guy was honest in telling me "there's really nothing I can do about it at this point." Now, I'm left hanging again!