Regular Contributor

Can someone from the social team answer this please, I don't know what is going on once again with the shipping. So in the past couple of weeks to my shock because of what is going on with everything in the world QVC has been shipping my items super fast for once Smiley Surprised, I am talking faster than they have in years.. Well fast forward to today I purchased a couple of items on Saturday and no moment at all yet. I am not complaining, just inquring if conditions have changed in the last week and should I expect the usually slow shipping again??

Super Contributor

Re: Is Shipping Delayed Again?

I copied this from the QVC page:

Due to local & global health concerns, the expected delivery date for your order, or processing your return, may be delayed. While we’re working hard to get orders out & returns processed just as soon as we can, know how much we appreciate your patience.

Regular Contributor

@Tangocash Thanks I must of missed that and Smiley Sad I knew the quick shipping would come to an end.It was nice while it lasted.

Esteemed Contributor

@hotbuyer - As always with QVC, I think it totally depends on what you buy. I haven't experienced any delays at all with my orders (just sharing, not trying to rub it in!), which have spanned categories from kitchen to home to food to clothing. A couple of items have even arrived within five days of the time I ordered them. Depending on the vendor fulfilling your order, it may move quickly from "In Process" to being shipped and arriving at your doorstep, or it may sit in the processing phase for quite awhile if the vendor is having any issues. I hope you get your orders soon!

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@hotbuyer - As always with QVC, I think it totally depends on what you buy. I haven't experienced any delays at all with my orders (just sharing, not trying to rub it in!), which have spanned categories from kitchen to home to food to clothing. A couple of items have even arrived within five days of the time I ordered them. Depending on the vendor fulfilling your order, it may move quickly from "In Process" to being shipped and arriving at your doorstep, or it may sit in the processing phase for quite awhile if the vendor is having any issues. I hope you get your orders soon!

i placed an order for a temptations item on the 14th and received it on the 15th.....it came from new jersey to baltimore. i was a bit shocked at that super fast shipping. i do think you are right though.......along with the virus situation......it depends on what the item is, which warehouse it is in (or if it is coming directly from the vendor), and which shipping method is used.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

Thanks all !!!Yes it is strange I looked at my orders last week and the week before and things were shipped within a day or two which has been unheard of at least to me since about 4 years ago from QVC. They were just dangling the carrot I guess haha. Still no change of status today and if one of the Mods sees this could you please just check my only two open orders for me, I would really appreciate it Smiley Happy.

Valued Contributor

@hotbuyer wrote:

@Tangocash Thanks I must of missed that and Smiley Sad I knew the quick shipping would come to an end.It was nice while it lasted.

Still waiting on my order...hopefully I'll get it tomorrow!Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@hotbuyer wrote:

Thanks all !!!Yes it is strange I looked at my orders last week and the week before and things were shipped within a day or two which has been unheard of at least to me since about 4 years ago from QVC. They were just dangling the carrot I guess haha.

Still no change of status today and if one of the Mods sees this could you please just check my only two open orders for me, I would really appreciate it Smiley Happy.

@hotbuyer,  You might want to try contacting the moderators at their email address:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.   They've posted that the customer service group is working with a skeleton crew, so that makes me think that as hard as they try to be watchful for those of us needing help some of the threads and posts might be missed.   Best of luck to you, and to everyone!🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Regular Contributor

@dooBdoo Thanks .. I didn't realize that and I was wondering that because usually the Social team are always fast and good to responding to people in here.Luckily one of my items finally shipped today!!! 

Frequent Contributor

I'm a fairly patient person and I understand that we are trying to get by in these unusal times but come on QVC. I ordered a pair of jeans 13 days ago and they are still processing. By the time I get them and with the current state of this pandemic, they won't fit me. At least give me the option of cancelling them. Online it says that my order can't be changed. I will be calling on Monday.