New Contributor

Mods please help - missing Beauty w/ Benefits Bag

Hi, please help! I tried calling, instant msging, fb msging... supervisor was SUPPOSED to call me back yesterday, but didn't...

Anyway, I received my L'occitane hand cream (a bit bashed in)... but my main concern is that I never received the Beauty with Benefits gift bag. I can see on the forums that it is a common occurrence. Can I please be sent the gift bag? Thanks in advance for your help.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Mods please help - missing Beauty w/ Benefits Bag

Hi @Criat808 

Welcome to our Community Forums!

We are aware that some customers did not get the bags, we have set up a process to get this resolved, from what I understand they were to ship separately anyway but I will add your order to our list.

Thank you in advance for your understanding,

Barb

Customer Care

New Contributor

Thank you so much @Barbara-QVC ! Please lmk if you need any further info. :-)
Honored Contributor

@Criat808- Same exact experience here (condition of L'Occitane and no GWP bag).  Mine is also being handled by one of the mods, so let's hope everything gets resolved.  I ordered from HSN and got that today, GWP included in the box, so it seems it's being handled differently there.

It's just a little disconcerting not to receive it or see any mention of it on the order page, so there's no way of knowing when to expect it.  Fingers crossed!!!

Occasional Contributor

I placed an order for the Perricone MD Cold Plasma Eye Cream on May 1st, received the eye cream on the 6th, but no BWB Gift. Nothing shows on my account either.  I emailed customer service last week and got a generic we are busy response. Please help. Thank you!

Honored Contributor

mine shipped separately and it was listed in my order status separately also.

i received mine last week.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

I am so sorry @SusieR1960 some gifts are shipped separately, however to make sure you receive it I have requested one be sent.

Occasional Contributor

Alice,

Thank you so much for following up and letting me know.  Should I receive two of the bags I will send you a message here.  Thank you again and stay safe.

New Contributor

Hi @Barbara-QVC

Any update about sending us the GWP? Thanks
QVC Customer Care

@Criat808  our team is working to have all the bags sent out. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Barb