Trusted Contributor

I called CS On Monday to let them know that I would be returning H208694, because not only did the lights in the product dim after only 7 days, but because the dimming was due to the fact that the product required not 3AA batteries as the item's presentation and website description stated, but because they required 3AAA batteries which results in very poor battery life.  I urged CS to change the specs on the product's page, so other customers wouldn't be 'bait and switched' as I was, and after several days, the correct batteries were listed.  However, now the item is being sold 'As Is' (H210319), and once again, the batteries are incorrectly listed as AA instead of AAA.  Since reviews of the original product state customers' unhappiness about the inaccurate description given and the poor battery life, I imagine that some of the 'As Is' versions are returns from these customers.  I urge you to change the battery specs on H210319 to reflect that the product uses AAA batteries, so future customers receive the proper information.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @RazorSharp,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  I have requested to have this information updated.  

Barb

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@Barbara-QVC It happened again.  I can't believe this.  I ordered 3 sets of finials in silver (H208777) and both the specs and the presentation state that these finials take 3 AA batteries, and are on a 6 hour timer.  They don't take 3 AA batteries, they take 2.  Who knows what kind of timer I'll get when I test them out tonight, but this is the second time in 2 weeks that QVC has pulled a bait and switch.  Unbelieveable.  

QVC Customer Care

Hi @RazorSharp,

I looked at the manual for the Glass Finials and it confirms that it does take fewer batteries than the product description states. I have requested that this information be updated as well.  The manual also states that the timer is a 6 hour timer so you should be all set with that.

Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Barb

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @RazorSharp,

I looked at the manual for the Glass Finials and it confirms that it does take fewer batteries than the product description states. I have requested that this information be updated as well.  The manual also states that the timer is a 6 hour timer so you should be all set with that.

Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC The specs on neither the finials nor the as is mosaic spheres have been changed.  That's a real shame.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @RazorSharp,

Thank you for revisiting this situation.  I have sent another request to have the various battery sizes and quantities corrected.

Have a good day!

Barb

Customer Care