Honored Contributor

Anyone else having problems completing a purchase?

I had to struggle to place three orders this morning, and now, I simply can't place an order at all. When I submit, it comes up with a message that the server can't read my request, or simply goes to the order status page with no registering of the sale. 

Anyone know what is up?

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone else having problems completing a purchase?

I have been having problems for months, ever since getting a new debit card, both while trying to order online and with calling the automated ordering.  No matter how many times I talk to Customer Service and they tell me they have the correct info, it happens again when I  try to order.  Sometimes I wait till I get an operator and sometimes I just give up and figure it's a sign that I shouldn't order.  I'm finding better prices elsewhere anywsy, but they are sure to lose business if they don't get these glitches worked out.

Honored Contributor

Now I go to pull up a product page and get the same problem. I'm wondering if it is my computer, but the message says that their server cannot under stand what I sent from my browser. 400 Bad Request.

Anyone savvy enough to help me know if this is my problem or Q's problem?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Product number?

Are you using a comp or mobile device?

Which OS or iOS are you using?

Mac or PC?

Which browser are you using?  Tried another browser?

Last but not least..... Why not place your order over the phone if you are having "internet" issues?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Product number?

Are you using a comp or mobile device?

Which OS or iOS are you using?

Mac or PC?

Which browser are you using?  Tried another browser?

Last but not least..... Why not place your order over the phone if you are having "internet" issues?

PC, Google Chrome, and all products. Problem seemed to be advancing as the day went on.

Restarted my computer and is working normal for now, so I'm pretty sure it is now my problem, not QVC's.

It wasn't just about ordering (well it was earlier in the day) but advanced to not being able to pull up any product page at all.

See if this 'fix' holds. 

Thanks

QVC Social Team

@Mominohio wrote:

I had to struggle to place three orders this morning, and now, I simply can't place an order at all. When I submit, it comes up with a message that the server can't read my request, or simply goes to the order status page with no registering of the sale. 

Anyone know what is up?

Hello @Mominohio - I'm sorry you are having this issue and reported it to our IT department to investigate. Thanks for letting us know!

Regular Contributor

I am not trying to order anything but I can't log in AT ALL on Firefox. Luckily at work I also have IE and that works.

On Firefox it constantly takes me to the "create an account" instead of giving me the option to log in with my password.

Been doing this all day so far.

Valued Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Anyone know what is up?

You may want to try a different browser.

QVC Social Team

Hello @Mominohio - Just wanted to get an update from you. Were you able to successfully complete orders on qvc.com?

Trusted Contributor

I can't place an order either.  I get "null" when the item shows as available.  Have been trying to make purchase on both phone and desktop.  Forget it - don't need it!