Respected Contributor

Okay, I have a question....I was wondering,  I guess I should have put this in beauty but thought this  may get noticed more, oh well.

I am hoping that QVC will get in stock.....WEN BY CHAZ DEAN  

in the BLESSING SERIES the one called LIGHT

THE MOUSSE.  If Chaz makes mousse in any other of the Blessing Series would love that too but I don't think he did.  He did create that in Light.  I'm hoping that the Q gets it so that I can get a duo or get it in triplicate.

Could someone look into this, please?  Thank you in advance. 

Since I am a Wen girl going on 13 years now, my hair and body, wow, I just enjoy Wen every day and it WORKS.  I put on the Summer Pink Lemonade Body Treatment this morning, after my shower and oh....the scent is still there but so sophisticated and alluring, I mean REEEAALLY nice!!  The mousse I've posted here about, besides his other mousses and meeces (LOL) my hair says    HAIRRRR!!!!  in a good way!!  I swear on my dead chicken that Wen makes my hair the best it can be.  LOL!!!  Just wanted to throw in a joke.  really hoping this comes to the Q and I think Chaz has some great stuff in the works too!!!!!!  Ya know, QVC, I've been with you for a long time.  I'm so glad Chaz chose you and you chose him, he or whatever.  I'm a bit tired...Smiley Happy  Sometimes life can be an emotional roller coaster.  Yes, there were times I bagged and moaned but you're my go to, Q.  My go to...thank you.

Honored Contributor

Suggestion Box would have been a better place.

Contributor

Did you check his website?  He is having a 40% off sale for December. The code is on the top of the web page.

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya 

" ... I swear on my dead chicken..."

Yowl!   Yangya,  Is that a Svengoolie reference?  Lol!!!