Occasional Contributor

Re: How many customers thinking or have left QVC.

This past December I decided I wasn't going to check QVC as much on the internet.   I rarely watch on TV because my husband doesn't care to watch.     I was returning several items because of fit or whatever and to pay the original shipping and the return shipping seemed to be costly for just trying on an item.

I started when they were CVN and have several gold necklaces, bracelets and earrings that I still enjoy wearing but couldn't touch today even if they were available price wise.  I enjoyed QVC for several years.

I recently ordered the Elemis face cream for my first purchase this year.

I do check the forums because I find them interesting.   I

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

People get angry over their CS problems and swear they'll never shop again and before you know it, they're back.

I'm just sorry QVC isn't more transparent about it's problems, making the customer a partner rather than an adversary.  There have been good reasons for all the things that have happened but people can't sympathize if they don't know about them, especially when we're in a "we're all in this together" frame of mind.  I hope the next CEO makes a good communications VP a priority.

@Kachina624   Hi!  I'm just tired of the excuses.  They need to fess up and tell their customers exactly what's happening because it's not just delays due to Covid.  They actually LIE to us about our orders.  "It shipped" turns into "sorry, we are out of inventory, refund issued." If it shipped, shouldn't it arrive?  I've had random orders just appear on my doorstep, and I can't keep my credit card straight anymore.  Returns aren't received.  Exchanges are out of stock by the time the item is located.

I think they need to actually address on-air what is happening.  They need to be loud, clear and truthful.  

I'm wondering about a class action lawsuit...

Respected Contributor

I live in a small tourist town and only  have speciality shops and Wal-Mart and live two hours from a mall . I  rely on online ordering. Shipping aside, returns take a month at best at Q for me. 23 days for a sandal return as defective leather that faded . There is  no  return status Information. I am still waiting. 

I am  definitely cautious of what I order and if I may have any possible question about fit do not  attempt to try, therefore ordering less. I think my mail carrier would like me to quit as Mail Inovations has made USPS busier.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains religious content.

Honored Contributor

Quickest way to resolve problems ,offline,is send  email to

QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.COM

New Contributor

I'm ready to stop ordering anything until they get their act together.  Returns are awful, waiting for more than a month without credits and then only after calling customer service and waiting over an hour!  Then, only credit for two of the three items we discussed that were in the package.  Now checking back there is another return with no credit or information....again sent back over a month ago.

Valued Contributor

@millies daughter funny that I just posted something like this and I got blasted for COMPLAINING! Like I replied to one poster that I used to be addicted to the Q-watched endlessly, paid probably $1K between shipping and returns, bought like the shopaholic that I can be. It's the things you listed and that I listed that has caused me to not watch and only shape Lunchtime/Primetime Specials and AS IS items. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well let me see, in the span of just one week, those bastions of excellence at QVC have managed to delete my entire wish list, send out a notification that my only wait list order is being cancelled because they, once again, have failed to fulfill it, let the website go for days such that some of us couldn't watch videos and have summarily dismissed several hosts who deserved a more respectful parting of the ways... I'm not sure we have to think about whether or not to leave QVC. It seems like they're doing a fabulous job of hastening their own special version of a crash and burn...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

@millies daughter wrote:
I have been with QVC since the very start. Seen hosts come and go. QVC had such unique items. There customer service was once outstanding and delivery time took seven days or less. You could always count on QVC and you never wanted to miss a program. Now...boy oh boy,it seems it's the same items and they seem to jam the TSV down the customers throat talking about it for a half hour or so. Four items presented in a one hour show. Boring? What happens to quality control? Why is shipping and handling high like on a Dooney and Burk hand bag I liked but twelve dollare s&h? What? Susan Graver got to expensive Kim Gravels clothing never makes it to my front porch. I find QVC pricing is not the lowest either. To much Susan Graver who will say anything to sell her way over price items and to much LOGO slemub wear that is over priced. Will not be ordering any more from QVC. How many feel the same and I wonder how many already left as customers. Thank you for reading.

Am done. Just posted the proverbial straws that broke the camel's back in the Forum. The post obviously expresses my complete displeasure with QVC and its violation of the written and stated return policies (violating a number of federal laws), but doesn't even scratch the surface of so many of QVC's problems. It's frustrating because you used to be able to get great quality, good bargains, and enjoy thorough presentations by experienced salespeople. After 23 years, it is as if QVC took a page out of the Sears' handbook on how to tank a successful retail company.

Respected Contributor

I placed my last order a few weeks ago.  I've been ordering from QVC for 30 years, more or less...to say I was ''addicted'' would be an understatement.  Several times over the years, I'd try to break free from ordering, only to go back and buy something I ''just couldn't live without'' !  But now, the products are pretty much all the same, shipping is super slow, returns slower than the shipping...list goes on and on. So finally, I've paid QVC off and I am FREE AT LAST !!    So happy about that !