Honored Contributor

Re: How many customers thinking or have left QVC.

".....have left......?" "......have stayed.....?" Too much real life drama going on in my immediate real life flesh and blood "neighborhood" to get into this kind of decision making about a TV shopping channel.

Honored Contributor

I'm afraid to buy from Q right now.  Their customer service stinks and their processing of purchases and returns is the slowest in the retail industry.  

I've purchased from other retailers during covid and always receive orders within a few days to a week.  I had to return 2 things and they were processed within 2 days of receiving them.

Super Contributor

I am not leaving since I find QVC to be a good source for my show size and pant length. I DO NOT WATCH and I am sure most know why.  I am completely online.

IMHO if the Q is worried about the bottom line they should try some programs without the QVC hosts and maybe just the vendor giving the important facts and perhaps changing the HOSTS responsibilities.  I feel sometimes I am watching the host perform and not seeing all the sides of the products.  So I read descriptions and reviews before I buy, same with Talbots.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I rarely watch the programs so I don't have the problems many seem to have with the hosts, repetition, etc., etc.  I check "Items Recently On Air" and if there's something of interest I check it out.  I agree QVC used to be more unique.  I remember Quaker Factory with the button covers on their tops and how reasonably priced they were.  Things change!

@Neetgal2   Just read your post and agree about no hosts and just the vendor.  I have made the same observation before.  QVC should try it!

Trusted Contributor

I also have been with qvc for many years.I have spent much money,but now it sure has changed.Everything is sky high,plus with this virus,don't go much out to need good clothes.Besides all that nothing is new the same stuff on each show.I have always enjoyed shopping but things have changed,just don't shop like I have done before.

Occasional Contributor

I've been with QVC for 20 years or more.  Lately I find my orders, which are in stock, get delayed, go to back order, arrive with the wrong color or size, or even worse, are tagged damaged and were returned!!  The shipping and quality control have slipped.  Also, the clothing prices have gone up too much for today's economy.  It's sad, because I enjoyed many products for years.  If they don't adjust to the recession we are in, I don't see how they will survive.

Respected Contributor

My New Years resolution is always to stop, but I don't.

Valued Contributor

Exactly! QVC is using covid as an excuse! I have purchased from Penney, Kohls, Amazon, Old Navy etc. No problems getting my items within a week. Free shipping if you spend a certain amount. Then free returns. I had Birthday's, Mother's Day & ordered nothing from QVC. Then my Mom went into a nursing home & she lost at least 6 pairs of pants & some tops. Again nothing from QVC because I needed them quickly & if they didn't fit I couldn't wait a month for an exchange. I have found very nice well priced items elsewhere. I have a few favorites that I will purchase again. One is tall pants. They are hard to find. I wait for a sale & get them when I can. Kohl's & Old Navy & Penneys are local here & you could do returns for 30 days after they reopened. Old Navy was free returns for three months even by mail! So I do limit myself. Seems everything lately is a rerun of a similiar item or too much for me to spend. QVC does need to get their act together!  

Valued Contributor

Right now I have no plans or need to buy anything. i might buy a pair of shoes someday in the very distant future when/if things straighten out. But I dont watch anymore. I just cant. The hosts are just unwatchable, some more unwatchable than others.
Honored Contributor

STAYING!  I love all the products I order from QVC.  Yes, it's taking longer to receive orders but, for me anyway, it takes just as long from other websites from whom I place orders, too.  I don't run into problems with returns because it has been vary rare that I return something. I try to keep my purchases to products I already know & love, plus I typically refrain from ordering a product with less than 4 stars, UNLESS it is something I already personally use & love.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.