New Contributor

I just wanted to let you know that on all of the packages that I've received with this "new" label, NONE of them have had more than the 1 shipping label by the time the package reached my home.

It is a nuisance because I've had to return a couple of things and didn't have a return lable or a return slip for inside my package.  Now I have to wait to see if it will be honored because I wrote the information on a piece of paper.

In addition, it seems like a great idea -- as long as it reaches your consumer in tact; but, it doesn't.  Which leads to worry about fraud with my account because I can't seem to figure out who's removing the other 2 parts of the 3-part label during the shipping process.

I just wanted to make someone at QVC aware that you have a real issue on your hands.

Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tisal  You can print your own label & packslip. Go into your orders & click on the specific item you wish to return. Scroll down & you can click on the link to print these items.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New 3 Label System

[ Edited ]

I returned 2 pkgs by mail  and my return info  says label inside on both.  

I don't know what that means ,but I  know put a label on the outside of the pkgs.

These were the new ones you are talking about.

I sure hope I get my refunds!!!!

One item was shipped to me ( and I have been charged for it)  even though the A/D was cancelled months ago.

I'm really,really fed up and actually afraid to order anything from QVC anymore!