Super Contributor
I ordered 2 pairs of shoes in the same order (they shipped to me together) and I need to return both. There was NO printed invoice/return slip/shipping label included in the shipping box. When I go online to print the return slip and shipping label, it doesn’t ask if I want to combine or return multiple items from the order. I can only do it separately. How do I return both pairs together in one box? I feel like if I print one shipping label for a single pair, but ship them together in the box, they won’t process the return for the second pair.
Trusted Contributor

Re: How do I return multiples?

Why can't you print out a label & return slip for each one?  Fill them out, put both pairs in a box together, with the slips, & use one of the return labels on the box.

Super Contributor

I’m just worried they’ll only process one return since only one return will have “tracked” with return shipping. I’m sure your method might work but I’m nervous.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StillRachB You only need to print one shipping label - just use 1 so as not to be charged 2 return shipping fees.  Print both return receipts and include both of those in the box.

Trusted Contributor

Have you tried calling Customer Service @StillRachB ? I'm sure they could assist in how the process should be handled.

Honored Contributor

What I've done is to print two return labels and attach the "reason for return" part on each pair of shoes.

Then put both shoeboxes inside a larger box (presumably the one they shipped to you in) with one of the return address labels on the outside.  One tracking label for one box with two pair of shoes, each having their own return slip inside.

Toss the extra return address label.

Super Contributor

I like @cjm61  idea. You can also contact the QVC social team. In the past, I have returned items on my own (no QVC return label used). It'll be a little more expensive. Just be sure to insure the items, in case they are lost. I would contact customer service and let them help you. 

Honored Contributor

@StillRachB  At the bottom of the main QVC page there is a heading "Refunds and Exchanges" with explicit step by step for returning items.  I followed it yesterday and it worked very well.

Good luck!

Super Contributor

Called customer service. They basically told me to do what @geezerette suggested.
Super Contributor

Ugh. Online to print return slip and shipping label. When I go to print, and the previewed image comes up, the return slip, with return reason and refund method is visible, but the shipping label portion says “image not available.” That’s a QVC issue and not my computer’s issue (it’s a pdf preview so I know this for sure.) Why must they make it so darn difficult??? To discourage us from returning???