Honored Contributor

Re: How do I return multiples?

@geezerette wrote:

What I've done is to print two return labels and attach the "reason for return" part on each pair of shoes.

Then put both shoeboxes inside a larger box (presumably the one they shipped to you in) with one of the return address labels on the outside.  One tracking label for one box with two pair of shoes, each having their own return slip inside.

Toss the extra return address label.

@geezerette    That's what I've done numerous times and it works just fine.

When returning multiple items, just make sure they're all similar items, like all clothing, shoes or whatever.  Don't stick a necklace in with an electric screwdriver.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just chatted with QVC online. Supposedly the items are blowout clearance items and not eligible for return. That is untrue, or atleast appears to be untrue. I went to the pages for the items, currently at the same price I purchased and nowhere does it say that. As a courtesy he refunded what I have already paid and told me to keep or throw away the items. Ok. I guess it cheaper for them to do that then have me return (even though the merchandise value is more than the return cost.)

Esteemed Contributor

@StillRachB wrote:
Ugh. Online to print return slip and shipping label. When I go to print, and the previewed image comes up, the return slip, with return reason and refund method is visible, but the shipping label portion says “image not available.” That’s a QVC issue and not my computer’s issue (it’s a pdf preview so I know this for sure.) Why must they make it so darn difficult??? To discourage us from returning???

Yes!  Same reason they no longer even provide the price for items we paid in the Order Status.

QVC Customer Service has gone downhill.

They should focus on better product mix and not trying to trick customers into keeping things that don't work out.

Stores gain more customers with great product and customer service, not gimmicks!

Esteemed Contributor

@StillRachB wrote:

I just chatted with QVC online. Supposedly the items are blowout clearance items and not eligible for return. That is untrue, or atleast appears to be untrue. I went to the pages for the items, currently at the same price I purchased and nowhere does it say that. As a courtesy he refunded what I have already paid and told me to keep or throw away the items. Ok. I guess it cheaper for them to do that then have me return (even though the merchandise value is more than the return cost.)

@StillRachB This is also part of QVC's new pricing strategy, not only do items come in and out of "Clearance", which I guess are not real clearance, they come in and out of "blowout clearance".  I have seen that in items I am interested in, that I still think are too expensive, and I keep checking to see if they come down more in price.

Trusted Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe   These shenanigans are what convinced me to ditch QVC in favor of HSN that, although owned by the same company, affords me a "reasonable" policy for returns.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 @I have a question. If I need to return an item and I want to use UPS pick up and there is no return label in my item's bag; will UPS bring a return label with them if I started the return by calling Customer Service to schedule the pick up?

Can this be a prepaid return?

I no longer have a working printer and I can't go places to make returns. I want things picked up from my home. When my printer was working, I averaged only one use of it per year. It doesn't make sense for me to buy a new printer. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D    The USPS will pick up a package with a QVC return label for a lot less hassle.  People say UPS doesn't show up.  Go to the USPS website and on the home page there is an option to schedule a pick up.  Fill out the short form and you're done.  They will email you a receipt.

Oops, I just reread your post and see you have a printer problem.  I don't know the answer to your questions about UPS as I've never used them for a pick up.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@StillRachB wrote:
Ugh. Online to print return slip and shipping label. When I go to print, and the previewed image comes up, the return slip, with return reason and refund method is visible, but the shipping label portion says “image not available.” That’s a QVC issue and not my computer’s issue (it’s a pdf preview so I know this for sure.) Why must they make it so darn difficult??? To discourage us from returning???

Yes!  Same reason they no longer even provide the price for items we paid in the Order Status.

QVC Customer Service has gone downhill.

They should focus on better product mix and not trying to trick customers into keeping things that don't work out.

Stores gain more customers with great product and customer service, not gimmicks!

@NYCLatinaMe    The price I paid plus tax and shipping is right there in black & white on my order status.  I just checked some.