Honored Contributor

Help - I did something stupid

[ Edited ]

If any moderators happen to read this thread can you help me?  I received my email link to the Insider magazine earlier this week.  I also received an order confirmation for a bag I purchased and a shipping confirmation for said bag.

I had multiple emails from customer care and double deleted the wrong one.  Instead of keeping the shipping confirmation for the bag and deleting the order confirmation for the bag, I ended up keeping both emails for the bag and deleting my email that gives me a link to the Insider.

I am legitimately subscribed to the Insider.

If you could resend the April Insider link I will make sure that I move that email from my Inbox and put it in another folder.

Thanks

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: Help - I did something stupid

When did you delete the items?  I have FIOS and my deleted e-mails stay in the "trash" folder for a couple of days before they drop out.  Maybe you can still retrieve them.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

When did you delete the items?  I have FIOS and my deleted e-mails stay in the "trash" folder for a couple of days before they drop out.  Maybe you can still retrieve them.

Same here with AOL mail.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Yes, items can usually be moved out of the trash before they're gone for good.

If you have the Insider email from the previous month, you can also use that to access the portal for the magazine. Once that is open, go to the top left and click the yellow Archives folder. That will open up a window with the covers all all magazines, both past and current. Click on the April issue to open.

Honored Contributor

If you have not deleted your trash check the trash for the Insider link email. Our trash stays there until we delete it. I also received duplicate emails from Q on emails I had already received yesterday,

QVC Customer Care

@Bird mama wrote:

If any moderators happen to read this thread can you help me?  I received my email link to the Insider magazine earlier this week.  I also received an order confirmation for a bag I purchased and a shipping confirmation for said bag.

I had multiple emails from customer care and double deleted the wrong one.  Instead of keeping the shipping confirmation for the bag and deleting the order confirmation for the bag, I ended up keeping both emails for the bag and deleting my email that gives me a link to the Insider.

If you could resend the April Insider link I will make sure that I move that email from my Inbox and put it in another folder.

Thanks

Hi @Bird mama, Just checked with our InsideQ team and they are unable to send the link, however, I have put one in the USPS mail to you today.

~Kim

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My deleted emails stay in my trash folder for 2 days before they go away forever.  (Of course, if I was Hillary, my emails would never go away.)  Cat Tongue

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

Thanks

Hi @Bird mama, Just checked with our InsideQ team and they are unable to send the link, however, I have put one in the USPS mail to you today.

~Kim

@Kim-QVC

Since the Insider is now available to everyone, can we post a link to it here for her, so she doesn't have to wait for 'snail mail'?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue

This was my first month as a subscriber.  One of the moderators put the February issue in the mail to me at the end of February.  I missed March's and then received the email link for the first time this week.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the feedback.  I double deleted the wrong email.  It's probably a good thing.  I didn't think of ordering the upcoming Oryany TSV bag until I received the link for April and looked at the archive issue for March, lol.

Me thinks this will save me money.