Honored Contributor

Re: Help - I did something stupid

@Bird mama wrote:

Thanks for the feedback.  I double deleted the wrong email.  It's probably a good thing.  I didn't think of ordering the upcoming Oryany TSV bag until I received the link for April and looked at the archive issue for March, lol.

Me thinks this will save me money.

If you just want TSV preview links and don't care about the recipes or other content, you can search for the Blue Skies for Me blog. She posts all the TSV previews every month with links to the items. Search for her side and look at the left side of the blog for the QVC's TSVs for April.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is against standards to post InsideQ information.

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it is against standards to post InsideQ information.

@Kim-QVC

Thank you for the clarification.

Since the Insider is now available to all Q customers for free, I didn't know if it was still a violation, like it was when it was a paid subscription, which I understood and agreed with.

Now that I know that it's still a violation, I'll just post a thread to let our other QVC customers know that they can sign up for it by emailing QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Again, thank you for your clarification, now I know.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

My deleted emails stay in my trash folder for 2 days before they go away forever.  (Of course, if I was Hillary, my emails would never go away.)  Cat Tongue

Our email stays in the trash until we delete it.  I have over 8500 emails in the trash & over 7700 emails in the trash on another email addy. LOL!!! Not like I go digging in the trash but I may need something in there.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@2blonde wrote:

My deleted emails stay in my trash folder for 2 days before they go away forever.  (Of course, if I was Hillary, my emails would never go away.)  Cat Tongue

Our email stays in the trash until we delete it.  I have over 8500 emails in the trash & over 7700 emails in the trash on another email addy. LOL!!! Not like I go digging in the trash but I may need something in there.

@Nightowlz

LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

If any moderators happen to read this thread can you help me?  I received my email link to the Insider magazine earlier this week.  I also received an order confirmation for a bag I purchased and a shipping confirmation for said bag.

I had multiple emails from customer care and double deleted the wrong one.  Instead of keeping the shipping confirmation for the bag and deleting the order confirmation for the bag, I ended up keeping both emails for the bag and deleting my email that gives me a link to the Insider.

I am legitimately subscribed to the Insider.

If you could resend the April Insider link I will make sure that I move that email from my Inbox and put it in another folder.

Thanks

Hi @Bird mama, Just checked with our InsideQ team and they are unable to send the link, however, I have put one in the USPS mail to you today.

~Kim

STOP THE PRESSES!   You mean to tell me a multi billion dollar company who prides itself on technology can not send a simple Insider link to a subscribing customer who regularly buys from QVC?  Someone at QVC just needs to retype it if that's what it takes and send it to @Bird mama.   C'mon QVC, this is ridiculous. 

Honored Contributor

@Deb1010yetagain

Deb, you are such a sweetheart.  All of this was resolved between me and a friend.  She happens to receive the Insider and hooked me up outside of this process.

This was a good lesson for me to be careful with my email and to be sure that when I double delete, I am paying attention.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Deb1010yetagain

Deb, you are such a sweetheart.  All of this was resolved between me and a friend.  She happens to receive the Insider and hooked me up outside of this process.

This was a good lesson for me to be careful with my email and to be sure that when I double delete, I am paying attention.

I'm glad you were able to get it @Bird mama.  QVC should've been the one to resend it to you from the outset.  No need for you to apologize for anything.