Valued Contributor

Graver Dress sold out in one day

When I came back from work I checked the items shown on air and saw the beautiful dress A274430.

Sadly the size small and medium sold out soon after the show.I am on wailist for the only color available.

I would buy 2 different colors if Susan Graver will make them available again.Can you let me know if she can present them again?

I already bought her dresses before and I always get compliments.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Graver Dress sold out in one day

That looks so pretty. I just wish it had a different neckline, not so open. Just decided I'd rather not keep wearing those lower necklines. It is pretty though.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I also like the way the dress looks.  My one complaint in general with QVC is that the larger models always wear layers.  I get it:  their upper arms or other areas look more flattering with a jacket or shrug.  But since I wear a size M or L depending on style, I like to see how all the models look with just the item that is being sold.  I can figure out that a light wrap might improve the look if not in the

XXS-S sizes.  This is a continual problem with QVC.

Honored Contributor

The dress looked really nice on the models.  I don't remember if Susan said this about that dress, but a couple times she said it takes a year to restock.  I would check the item several times a day over the next couple weeks to see if people that ordered by check cancel their order.

Respected Contributor

@Bibione  I heard Susan say on one of her shows that she would be bringing a fit and flare dress on Easter Sunday (I assume as a TSV since she has the TSV that day). i think she said it would have short sleeves though. 

Valued Contributor

Thanks,I will check everyday.Can't understand why she didn't have enough.I also sent Susan a message on Facebook ,but no one from her team answered.If the dresses sold out after 1 presentation, it means there is a demand for that particular dress.That is why it is frustrating that they are sold out and not on wailist.