Esteemed Contributor

Extended Holiday Return Policy

Can anyone please tell me what day the extended holiday return policy went into effect? I ordered something the other day that I'm considering holding over as a Hanukkah gift 🎁. Thanx!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Extended Holiday Return Policy

It's effective right now. Pull up an item and scroll down and you will see in red, Exteneded Holiday Reurns in effect now!🤗

Honored Contributor

I think it just started today.  I've been holding off buying something until it started.  May need to ask the mods for the date.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it started with purchases today and goes thru Dec 21.

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone

The Holiday Return policy started today and runs to 12/21/2017. You may return any item for a refund minus the S&H and Q Return Label free (if you use the label) until 1/31/2018. Or you may exchange the item for a free replacement. 

@NicksMom

Your item you are considering giving as a Hanukkah gift would also qualify as well under our gift policy - you have 30 days from the date you give the gift.

Hope that helps! 

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

I have an item ordered on Sept. 22nd but billed on Sept. 24th. Is it going to be returnable until the end of January? Thanks for any advice.

QVC Customer Care

wrote:

I have an item ordered on Sept. 22nd but billed on Sept. 24th. Is it going to be returnable until the end of January? Thanks for any advice.

@sfrangu  If this item was given as a gift, it does qualify under our holiday return policy and can be returned within 4 days by 1/31.  

Melvin, Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

It wasn’t a gift to me, I gifted it to a good friend and she just mentioned to me last week that she doesn’t really like it. I have no idea why she waited for so long. It’s a tinted face foundation and apparently she didn’t even used it too much be ause she didn’t like the texture of it on her face. What can I say? Smiley Happy

Thank you for your post. So does this qualify for a return?

QVC Customer Care

@sfrangu

Yes it will qualify under our holiday returns.

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

Thank you, Beth. Do I have to write something regarding this on the return slip?