Highlighted
Contributor

I bought a duraflame heater using easy pay.  It had a dent, so I returned for an exchange.  I wanted to make one of the easy pay payments early, but when I click on the "view/edit easy pay" button, it navigates to my order detail page for some reason.  I can't do anything with easy pay on that page.  All of my other items (with no returns) that I have on easy pay go to the page with payment selections correctly.  So it must have something to do with exchanging the item I think.  At any rate, I am unable to do anything with easy pay except let it take payments on the original schedule, as I can't get to the page with the payment options on this item..

Anyone else ever have this issue?  I pasted a portion of the page I get navigated to when clicking the "view/edit easy pay" button below.  That's just not right.......

Easy pay 2.png

Respected Contributor

Maybe your easy pay was suspended due to the return?  Do you really want to pay it off before you get the replacement?  I'd call Customer Service.

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Maybe your easy pay was suspended due to the return?  Do you really want to pay it off before you get the replacement?  I'd call Customer Service.

I agree. I would pay something else off early and leave this one alone until you get the replacement in. I wouldn't make any additional payment early for something not in my possession.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Easy pay question

[ Edited ]

This is an annoying side effect of having to exchange an item. It's happened to me a few times over the years and I always get the same screen after exchanging. It's apparently just some glitch in their system.  After you make an exchange, it shows the return and then the new shipped item underneath. If you want to modify the payments for that exchanged item, you have to call customer service and have them do it. They can fix it right up for you.
It is really annoying, though, to lose the self serve feature and I wish they could find a way to modify it to be more user friendly.

Contributor

Thanks Labluver.  I did get my replacement already, and it is taking the easy pay payments on the scheduled dates.  So I'll either just let that play out, or like you said, call customer service.  I think I'll do that only if I decide to pay off the balance though.  I just had wanted to get a monthly payment "off the books" for the month.  I guess it's not a big deal, but I hope Q will fix that.  And I hope I have no other returns that happen to be easy pay!  Thanks again!