Very highly disappointed in my most costly purchases over the last many years. I purchased temptations for my 6 kids, my brother, sister and 5 sets for myself. I stocked my 22 yr olds kitchen with everything she will need from the temptations line. Every piece of the cookie sheets and pizza sheet have broken during baking. One was chicken and of course we were facing a grease fire in the oven. I dont want to be blown off by QVC or Tara.....Id like an explANAtion as to why...... My purchases have stopped until I hear something.  From here I am leaving a review on my purchase items.  THOUSANDS of dollars spent on Temptations. Vicki Elefante.

Super Contributor

madaam tools, I feel your pain. While I have not purchased as much Temptations as you have mine has not lasted either. My baker cracked and broke, other pieces have done the same. I will not buy this product again. I've had other bakers for 30 years and they probably have another 30 left in them! I hope you get some satisfaction. Cute and colorful does not equal safe.

Honored Contributor

Your explanation is most likely cheaply made Chinese junk and corporate greed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@madaam toots...I've been using Corning Ware clear glass as well as the white baking dishes since the 70's...never had a horrible problem like you did...I did drop a white casserole dish and it broke in half. But that's the extent of any baking dish damage.  Sorry, that must be 

disappointing and I'd be pretty mad as well.

Respected Contributor

I only use Temptations for reheating (not super high heat) or serving, and they held up really well. I still use my Pyrex pans or metal baking sheets for any kind of baking. I think these kind of stoneware tent to crack during baking.

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if people who have issues with Temp-tations breakage are baking at a higher heat (over 350 deg.) and/or taking something cold straight from the frig and putting it in a fully heated oven.  I've read various posts that say it's recommended that if taking from the frig, you need to place Temp-tations in the oven as it's warming rather than at full temp.  The reason I mention this is that I have been using TT for a dozen years and have not had one breakage, but I follow the rule above about reheating and I also don't cook anything over 350 deg. 

To the OP, if I had that many pieces break, I would definitely be contacting TT for replacement options.    

Honored Contributor

I thought you could use Temptations freezer to oven, I never have and I don't usually bake on high heat unless it's pizza or scone.  I have very few pieces of the bakeware, I think it bakes fine, but it looks like cheap junk IMO.

New Contributor

Love it but so tired of the same old patterns in the bakeware.  Old world and Floral Lace.  Why not make a complete bakeware set in some of the other patteerns you make like Lemon,,,,,,,,,,You give us one piece of something new but not a full line....Sick of the same old patterns.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Temptations

[ Edited ]

@madaam toots for privacy reasons, you should remove your name from your post.

edited to add:  sorry, just noticed this is from June.  ugh

Valued Contributor

I had a Pyrex baker shatter in the oven, baking franks and beans. You can imagine the mess of beans all over the oven interior. So I don't know that one is better than another, but Temptations is expensive compared to store bought bakewear. I just don't cook in my Temptations