Honored Contributor

I sent an email to the returns email twice. Today I get an email stating that my order wasn't billed and therefore, I won't be getting a refund.  They said I had to check my statement and email it to tax dept. If I wasn't billed then my item would not have shipped.  I went online to check the activity and it was posted on 9/1.  How did they come up with that I wasn't billed?? 

Super Contributor

I think I would e-mail the QVC social team. They've always been a great help to me. 

Respected Contributor

@Pecky  It should be easy to confirm either online through your bank account or through your statement.  The charges on my account always show the order number and see if you can find that and match it with the amount that you believe was billed. 

Could they have been referring to the remaining EZ pays that hadn't been billed?

You shouldn't have to jump through hoops, but sometimes, it required some research to either get it fixed or confirm that what they are saying is correct. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Same bull happened to me a few months ago, @Pecky. I was trying to get a replacement for some totally mismatched $200 Jai earrings I had received. I had a two week ongoing tussle with them to try to get this fixed...and no one was helping. I was about to call it quits with QVC after being a rabid customer and purchaser for well over thirty years! It is QVC's system that's all screwed up, and from the experience I had with them they don't seem to know what the heck's going on. I finally got a call from a nice lady at QVC and she admitted as much....and finally remedied my problem. This was after I had done multiple emails with the Social Team, used the Easy Returns system, and even called customer service for help. I also had it happen a couple other times after that when I simply asked the Social Team for a price adjustment on items I purchased. I had already received the items, my credit card had clearly been charged, yet they would say they don't show the item billed so they were sorry to say they could not make the adjustment. Woman Mad

I was hoping this was just a problem that was going on back months ago (June for me) and maybe they had finally fixed it. With your post, maybe not.

Good luck.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped  When I check my order summary it clearly states on there that last payment posted 9/1.  I just want to know where they see that I wasn't charged and of course, nobody is getting back to me.  I am very upset that this is how cs treats it's customers.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky    This sounds horrible.   Have you had any luck with this since you last posted?    I think we will all have to triple check everything now to make sure this is not happening to all.   I feel like there is more effort being put into HSN than to QVC.   I am worried to shop for the Holiday's here.

Honored Contributor

@nada54 No, I haven't heard anything from anyone.  I have sent an email to the return dept showing that it was posted and I sent it to their tax dept with a copy of my statement clearly showing it on there.  I am beyond angry.  When you look at my order status it clearly states it was billed on 9/1.  I will give this a few more days.  I agree, I am worried about shopping here as well.  Thanks so much for asking my friend!! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky  I would be very angry as well.   I hope they get back to you,  not that you should have to go thru this at all.   I will be very interested to know how and if they take care of this.  Try not to let it ruin your weekend.