Respected Contributor

@new nickname 4   Yes, I just checked, and mine show as paid too.  I hope this mess is over.  I will hesitate myself to order as much or just pay in full.  Thanks for your concern.  Stay cool & have a great day.

Occasional Contributor

Still not resolved! Now I've got a couple showing up as red late banners. I paid some payments ahead. I was told these would be taken care of automatically. I click on it and it says in billing still? WTH. I can't wait to pay it all off so I can close my account. Way to trash my credit and make it seem like I am guilty of being late when it is all your fault QVC! Maybe I should contact my states Attorney General. Maybe then things will get straightened out.

Trusted Contributor

@plc123 wrote:

And yes when i called C.S. tey said until it is cleared up i cannot place a order

Yep I am right there with you 😤

Trusted Contributor

@J2020 wrote:

Still not resolved! Now I've got a couple showing up as red late banners. I paid some payments ahead. I was told these would be taken care of automatically. I click on it and it says in billing still? WTH. I can't wait to pay it all off so I can close my account. Way to trash my credit and make it seem like I am guilty of being late when it is all your fault QVC! Maybe I should contact my states Attorney General. Maybe then things will get straightened out.

Same thing happening with me. Beyond frustrating😡

Honored Contributor

posted on fb in the qvc group.......7/23/2022

qvc ez pay issues.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Easy Pay Issue

[ Edited ]

So if someone isn't on this forum or a member of their FB page, you would have no idea what's going on.  It would have been nice if QVC posted a message on the home page or the account page of the situation and what they're doing to resolve the issue.  They should have notified every single customer involved in this fiasco.  They also should not be locking people out of their accounts or preventing them from placing new orders.  

Respected Contributor

@Bri369    My guess is the "past due/in billing" lockout mechanism on their computer system can't easily be overridden and so customers won't regain access until the several step manual processing of submitting/putting through payments one by one by the QVC accounting department, rather than by the system automatically posting a daily batch--or multiple batches--of these payments is what is causing the delays in restoring the accounts of good faith customers.

This is a very bad image for a business to present. 

Someone really high up folks in corporate need to make the sensible decision to purchase a 21st century database/software package.  Trying to "marry" HSN's ordering system and QVC's--which I read in these forums some time earlier this year--is also a poor choice.

Stop patching a woefully out of date system and invest in the future.  Otherwise I think their business will eventually sink, which will be very sad.

Customers like me who still watch on television but have a computer will not go back to ordering by phone. So there is a need for real modernnization; nibbling around the edges only delays further erosion in their customer base--old and potential new ones.

aroc3435

Washington, DC