Super Contributor

And yes when i called C.S. tey said until it is cleared up i cannot place a order

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Easy Pay Issue

[ Edited ]

@plc123 wrote:

And yes when i called C.S. tey said until it is cleared up i cannot place a order

@plc123  that's very strange. Some of us were able to place an order. Maybe that's what CS thought.

Esteemed Contributor

@plc123 wrote:

The card i use is my debit card and no it isn't expired.

@plc123  don't be surprised if someone here tells you that you shouldn't use your Debit Card. That's all I have ever used here and everywhere.

Honored Contributor

Don't know what they have or when they will have; can't bill you correctly; won't contact you, you have to contact them.  Not acceptable to me.

Respected Contributor

@Sage04  I just thought it would be easier to change my card.

Esteemed Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

@Sage04  I just thought it would be easier to change my card.

@stellabystarlight  ok but as someone mentioned check your other card just in case.

Respected Contributor

@Sage04   I will.  Thank you.

Super Contributor

I have always used my debit card with no issues. I use my everywhere with no problems.

Super Contributor

@plc123 It will probably clear up tomorrow. This happened to me about 4 months ago & then to my mom about 3 months ago. No errors on our part. But in both cases we were not able to make a purchase. In my case, I didn't realize there was a payment hung up in the system until I tried to make a purchase. The payment was red/past due for about 10 days before I noticed it (when I tried to make a purchase). Now mind you, I had other things on EP that had gone through on the same day & after (same method of payment as the hung up EP). In both cases we called CS who pushed it through & the next day we were able to make a purchase. My mom was livid when it happened to her. I've seen other complaints on here & FB about the same problem.

@Sage04 It isn't just when it is your fault that they stop you from making another purchase. In both are cases, it was just hung up for no apparent reason.

Super Contributor

@stellabystarlight I just checked this morning and my ez pay from Jul 4th & 5th are now showing as paid (instead of "in billing".  I only have 3 more to go before I'm out of this ez pay mess.  They seem to be going through each days billing and submitting them to the bank on a daily basis.  Hope you and others are getting yours also submitted for payment.