Super Contributor

So i just talked to C.S. about this. I have 3 from July 4th and 5th and it says late payment. I am not happy. She submitted a request to the easy pay tech to pay these. I said this better not go against me since it is their fault. Plus i cannot order anything until these are taken care of. What a mess. I am very upset.

Honored Contributor

@plc123 

This issue was posted yesty.

I had 4 items showing as late....they were all corrected by this morning and I didn't have to call or do a thing.

They are aware of the issue and apparently are working on it since my EZ pays are all correct.

I still placed orders.

Respected Contributor

@plc123 , I hope you get it resolved and soon.  I stated what happened to me in another thread under the Q talk forum.

It's beyond ridiculous and no one should get their credit rating affected by this as it's their fault - not the customer's.

I wish you luck.

Super Contributor

I also contacted the Social Team and i am waiting to hear back. Thanks to everyone.

Honored Contributor

@plc123 wrote:

I also contacted the Social Team and i am waiting to hear back. Thanks to everyone.

@plc123 , Same here, I rarely use easy pay and I'll never use it again. I want this cleared up. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

I felt like i was being blamed for thier mistake. What a mess.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@plc123 wrote:

@plc123 , Same here, I rarely use easy pay and I'll never use it again. I want this cleared up. 

Update, I got an answer in less than 10 min., I love the social team.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

So what did they say?

Honored Contributor

@plc123 wrote:

So what did they say?

@plc123 , They acknowledged they are having an issue and are working on it, we'll see. I was impressed with the rapid answer to my email.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

Thanks. I finally heard back and they said the same thing as they said to you.