Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

Display Too Small

[ Edited ]

The Q display has shrunk, doesn't fit my tablet screen. The print is tiny. Please fix it.

Not Solved  tapped b mistake

Respected Contributor

Mine has been enlarged and I have to pinch the screen to see everything, go figure. 

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain Same on my pad too.  Started yesterday.  The displays and fonts are really small.  Come on Q!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

@MickD @occasionalrain I have the same problem!! Come on QVC, please help us out!!

Esteemed Contributor

I  am having the same problem ... the font is so small !!! ... I thought it was just me but, it seems like it is a widespread problem .... I lit every light in the room to try & read the forum posts .... QVC must have gone budget shopping for their IT programmers because they really screwed the web site up!  .... NO QUALITY CONTROL ON THE WEB SITE!!!!! ...... so very sad!!! 😫

Honored Contributor

Somehow knowing I'm not the only one, better yet it wasn't something I caused makes me feel better about it.

Honored Contributor

I can't make the screen bigger on IPad by using two fingers to enlarge, like I can on Every Other Website!!

Honored Contributor

@January121wrote:

I  am having the same problem ... the font is so small !!! ... I thought it was just me but, it seems like it is a widespread problem .... I lit every light in the room to try & read the forum posts .... QVC must have gone budget shopping for their IT programmers because they really screwed the web site up!  .... NO QUALITY CONTROL ON THE WEB SITE!!!!! ...... so very sad!!! 😫

If you have a touch screen, you can try putting a finger on both sides of the display and move them to the outter edges.

Honored Contributor

I thought I accidentally touched a setting.  My font is like a 6.  I'm on a kindle.  It started yesterday.  Only issue I've had.

Honored Contributor

@tucsongalwrote:

Mine has been enlarged and I have to pinch the screen to see everything, go figure. 

Same here !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan