Respected Contributor

@x Hedge Your message to me didn't post but I know we are both struggling with small print size. I'm using a tablet & the issue started yesterday, I cleared cache & tried other things but can't fix it...the small size has given me a headache & now my eyes are hurting so I'm giving up for, will try again tomorrow. Hope Melvin can help you, Good Luck!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @occasionalrain

Have you (and anyone else experiencing this problem) tried hitting the ctrl key simultaneously with the + key?   That works on my laptop.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF. @occasionalrain @kitcat51 @x Hedge .....Or anyone else having this problem!

First, @occasionalrain I have spent 3 hours today, and most of the evening with my husband ( he is darn PC savvy) and still the teeny tiny font. To @MacDUFF, I have played around with the Crl++ until I am absolutely available to come online, here, for zero...Unless someone actually asked me a question, which I view so many notifications waiting. I called CS and spent over 35 minutes listening to suggestions to no avail! She mentioned this WAS a 1st to read of this problem?

Every other website is fine with a readability FONT, including my personal emails!

This always happens when  QVC changes something in their system. Yes------ I thought it was my PC or system. Why some have problems and others ___**no problems, that I cannot answer. The lady in CS wasn't anymore savvy than I...!

CS said maybe another browser, so my setting, which did not change

Anything. However, the screen page is bright, vivid and the font is okay, even font for the product was fine. When on, the screen does  d r a g, also the flipping has once again begun. I am trying to type 'this' on a larger font #.

You and you and you are not alone. Don't pitch the PC  away right now. My husband said it's IN their system. Laughing here, when CS said there has been no mention of the SMALL FONT. May Be a very Excellent idea if everyone does email a live chat, as I did.  Don't think  THEY even know! 

Nothing will happen complain here≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥GO and explain! 

I can barely read here what I typed. Hope others can!?

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1

It's all so dang-blasted exhausting!  Smiley Mad

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor
@occasionalrain, go to your post.

Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner.

You should see an option to UN-select that "best answer".
Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF  Hello, 

I have to reply in #4 so that I can read it. Now changing to BLACK because I could ""NOT"" see where the teeny dot icon was to click to. 

THEY, the support system sent me a 1-2-3-4 what that thought I should do, after 35 minutes going back & forth with a CS rep that said she never heard of this. 

However I was to go to my PROFILE which instantly takes me to some email reference..which I have yet to find my SUBSCRIPTION & (??)>Notifications, *THEN I am suppose to CLICK to Save CHANGES.

As far as I can understand I am to change my email log on settings. I will not do, because that is in my over 20+ important other  email [EMAIL SETTINGS] which will foul up my entire computer log on with other companies and personal *>

emails. 

Odd thing here: when I first come on to forums, let's say this __forum __ under Among friends, the font is PERFECT, then within 4 SECONDS, it dribbles down to a _fine print_ so small,  ``````````smaller than the fine print on a TV fine print àdvertisement where medicine is shown on scree.

**>>>> I am noting -NOW-this email to you @MacDUFF is under Customer Care, from your reply(?!)...that you sent me.

If I hear of settings and your profile I'll gag. That's a lot for me to say.

I've held down the Ctrl ++ so many times there is a slight indention  Woman LOL

Yes, frustrating, but will not cross the line to be exhausting, yet.....

My husband said not to fool with it. "Their instructions from SUPPORT are very ineffective"- period.

If ,and maybe, you can click to your profile,then settings, that's a star for you. Mine immediately switches to Clark's shoes or back to that large printed format where you type in your qvc email log on, it even pops up w/o me printing...THEN it says these emails addresses are not the same, BUT ARE.

I have a pair of 3.pair of reading glassed with a font of #4 just to send this.  Guessing some one from Tech support is pretty much like the rest of the kuntreeee.

So convoluted it hurts.  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedgewrote:
@occasionalrain, go to your post.

Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner.

You should see an option to UN-select that "best answer".

@x Hedge, no there is no print out to do that. I've been there probably 30+ times.I do ACCESSIBILITY which does nothing.

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51wrote:

@x Hedge Your message to me didn't post but I know we are both struggling with small print size. I'm using a tablet & the issue started yesterday, I cleared cache & tried other things but can't fix it...the small size has given me a headache & now my eyes are hurting so I'm giving up for, will try again tomorrow. Hope Melvin can help you, Good Luck!

Melvin? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Esteemed Contributor
NO @NAES1, it's @occasionalrain's thread, so only @occasionalrain's
original opening post will have that option to UN-select "best answer ".
Respected Contributor

In Safari I just went to Safari> Settings for this website>Page zoom and ^115%. Took a second. 125% was just too big for me , but you could go even larger.