New Contributor

Very dissapointed that QVC hasn't resolved the technical issue with easy pays. I paid off all my easy pays and the system still won't let me order anything because it says I have an overdue easy pay. When I click on pay it says I don't have any easy pay orders!!! Then it won't let me place an order. I've waited over 5 days and at this point I'm going to have to buy my item from another retailer so I get it in time for gift giving. QVC please fix as I'm told many people are having this issue. If not you will continue to force customers to shop elswhere. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingy43   

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

The  MODS will sort this out for you.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

QVC Customer Care

@Blingy43 wrote:

Very dissapointed that QVC hasn't resolved the technical issue with easy pays. I paid off all my easy pays and the system still won't let me order anything because it says I have an overdue easy pay. When I click on pay it says I don't have any easy pay orders!!! Then it won't let me place an order. I've waited over 5 days and at this point I'm going to have to buy my item from another retailer so I get it in time for gift giving. QVC please fix as I'm told many people are having this issue. If not you will continue to force customers to shop elswhere. 

@Blingy43   I am sending this to Finance now, it seems to be a known issue. 

My apologies for the disappointment its causing,

Susan

New Contributor

Thank you Susan, I hope this is fixed soon cause I have 3 orders I need to place.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Blingy43   

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

The  MODS will sort this out for you.

@Mz iMac   The mods don't meddle in financial matters due to confidentiality but just pass such inquiries on to the appropriate office

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

Has this problem been resolved for you yet?  I have the same issue.  Called Customer Service on Thursday.  Still no action for me.